2nd half penalty shout?

TN8

Down at the byeline, possible handball I think - pretty forceful shout from our fans behind the goal but Sky just brushed past it and never went back to it. Anything in it?

A 3rd goal would've calmed alot of nerves later on, still can't fully relax when we're trying to see a game out this season with a 1 goal lead.

Down at the byeline, possible handball I think - pretty forceful shout from our fans behind the goal but Sky just brushed past it and never went back to it. Anything in it?

A 3rd goal would've calmed alot of nerves later on, still can't fully relax when we're trying to see a game out this season with a 1 goal lead.

I thought the one in the first half off Hagi was a penalty. I realise the defenders arms are by his side but it looked like he leaned into my and it hit his elbow.

As it was, McLean didn't even give us the corner :)

Right in front of us.
Hit his arm from about a foot away right on the edge of the box.
Not much in it.

I thought the one in the first half off Hagi was a penalty. I realise the defenders arms are by his side but it looked like he leaned into my and it hit his elbow.

I actually think he moved his elbow out slightly. I have only seen it a couple of times but one of the angles he definitely leans towards it but just moves his elbow slightly IMO, but it’s a mute point as th ref never seen any contact at all

I actually think he moved his elbow out slightly. I have only seen it a couple of times but one of the angles he definitely leans towards it but just moves his elbow slightly IMO, but it’s a mute point as th ref never seen any contact at all

Aye, I'd qualify this by saying it's one I wouldn't necessarily blame the ref for. It's more one that would be a talking point if we had VAR.

Absolutely, could never really expect to see it in real time though, as it was so slight. Think it would have been possible to give it via VAR, but because his arms were so close to his body the ref had no chance to give it, then again he didn’t even think it hit him at all as it went for a goal kick.

Watch Sakala missed header, defender caught on his heels and definitely puts Saksla off balance, soft but I thought penalty.

Watch Sakala missed header, defender caught on his heels and definitely puts Saksla off balance, soft but I thought penalty.
I agree. The defender slipped and as he went forward he put his arm out to protect himself but he pushed Sakala in the back and he went under the ball.

Back