3 games in hand

as a side note
4th place Aberdeen with a GD of only 3 & this is a season with no big cuffing from the Yahoos
more reasons to giggle

Looks like two of the carpet teams could be on the way down finally - although I don’t mind the Accies as much.

It’s a shame hibs and Aberdeen have been so inconsistent. If one of them had won a few more games there would be every chance of the Tims coming third

Tbf the majority of them gave up long ago whilst they still had those games in hand. They could see what a large number of posters on FF couldn't accept. Simply, we weren't going to drop too many points and they weren't even close to good enough to win all of their games to close the gap. A fair %age of posters on here had more faith in them than in Rangers. No doubt there will be a lot of revisionism over the next few weeks but that is exactly how it was.

It was the 3 games in hand and beating us in the 2 game against us.

So that made it 3 points.

Suville calculator in full flow.

All we heard about from them since New Year was how they had 3 games in hand. When they won them they would be right on our tails.
How did that work out Timmy? :shh:
All about points in the bag B-D

Lose the 2 games to us and If they seriously down tools - could the Edinburgh micks catch them ?

Reactions: TQ3
All we heard about from them since New Year was how they had 3 games in hand. When they won them they would be right on our tails.

If Hibs had their act together they could be putting serious pressure on for that CL spot. Especially when we’ll take 6 points off Celtic. They could be shooting out on the last game of the season for 2nd.

I love how we have 8 games still to go and we only need 7 points.

Celtic have to prepare for another 8 games knowing there is %^*& all to play for :D

Hibs have a better chance of catching up with them than the mhanks have of catching us.
If we get this wrapped up pronto could,should we try to help Hibs to get second or is it not viable.
I know we want to win every game but it would be karma for the Tims letting the sheep win to stop us getting second.

SPFL rule change coming into force for this season only that teams below the current league leaders can buy back games in hand from the next again season. :cool:

I admit to being one of the people who thought that at 23 points ahead, we were really only 17, so now that we're 18 and level games, I'm delighted, as we're 1 point better than I'd anticipated. B-)

I admit to being one of the people who thought that at 23 points ahead, we were really only 17, so now that we're 18 and level games, I'm delighted, as we're 1 point better than I'd anticipated. B-)
Plus a mammoth goal difference

They also seemed to think that taking 6 points off us in the 2 remaining games was also a gimme. Lets gub them in both and ram it right up them!

Back