30k away tops sold at weekend

That’s interesting (and a shame). My experience with Castore has been exactly the opposite. I had a problem with my order and contacted them. They got back to me within 48 hours and the situation was rectified. I received my top on Monday morning. My contact was a couple of weeks ago right enough.

Seems your one of the lucky ones judging by me and plenty others on this thread.

Aye very good, stop coming out bragging about sales and get the orders out. If they can talk to the media about the good stuff they should be addressing the issues that haven't went to plan

Mate, its not a few days late, we've been totally blanked since pre order confirmation.

No dispatch email, no holding email, no reply to emails to them.
Hermes have actually removed all the tracking info for my order now. So I'm guessing my order was 'tampered with'. Order #6400-ish as well. Emailed to say cancel the order and refund me and I'll just buy a shirt at the stadium. Not even sure if I'll get a reply.

Mate, its not a few days late, we've been totally blanked since pre order confirmation.

No dispatch email, no holding email, no reply to emails to them.
My brother's in the same boat. He bought one for his ex's daughter but he's not in panic mode yet and says "It'll come when it comes."
His view is that giving the club his cash far outweighs the minor inconvenience.
He's not at the "shambles, I'm cancelling, fucking sooner we get away from this mob the better, etc, etc," stage yet.

My brother's in the same boat. He bought one for his ex's daughter but he's not in panic mode yet and says "It'll come when it comes."
His view is that giving the club his cash far outweighs the minor inconvenience.
He's not at the "shambles, I'm cancelling, fucking sooner we get away from this mob the better, etc, etc," stage yet.

Sadly shambles is the only word to use for it.

Not really, dissatisfied customers are always more vocal.
I'd bet there are at least 95% bears are pretty happy, whilst most of the dissenting voices are crying about a football jersey being a few days late.

What a load of nonsense.

It's one thing "crying" about whether you've had your top or not, it's another when they don't even bother to acknowledge your email / Insta DM etc.

Some folk have literally had no communication since their pre-order confirmation email which isn't good enough.

Back