3pts Behind with 5 games to go

We would have bitten your hand off for it in October without any context. However, the current reality is we now seem incapable of winning a game, lesser so stringing results together that will include Parkhead, Tynecastle and Hampden etc. This does not appear to be a team that have an extra level in them anymore for various reasons. On paper nothing is over, however there isn't anything to suggest this ends positively.

That’s true but given the huge improvement to where we were a few weeks ago just makes it all the more disappointing.
It looks like we have blown our chance and will likely take a significant turnaround in fortunes now.

Last night was the chance for a reaction.

We all said after Sunday that this team would take the easy way out and feel sorry for themselves instead of being men and showing some self worth and self respect and try to put things right.

It’s what they do best, they are weak of mind and weak of ability when the going gets tough.

They aren’t for Rangers.

of course we would have taken that before he arrived

however, thats in the past

we went top, and we were clear, with destiny in our hands

we have now flopped against 3 of the worst teams in the league (county, dundee and motherwell) and have gained 8 points from 18 since leading the league

its been a pathetic surrender, and will only get worse. This team will be 3 or 4 down by HT at parkhead

I'd be amazed with any kind of turn around. I think we'll probably drop points outside the Old Firm game. My only hope is for the Scottish Cup to be honest but actually fear facing either team in the Final based on what I'm seeing just now. We've seen the same disappointment from a lot of the same player for too long now.

Its effectively 4 points due to the poor goal difference but I wouldn’t be confident about us beating any of the top 6 never mind them at the piggery.

When Clement came in we all would have taken it with the position we were in. Just trying to look for some positives, is there anyway we can turn our form around and do the unthinkable?
We have taken more points than them since Clemente came in which is the positive and he has got these players to play above themselves but what we have seen from this group before is they can achieve unexpected good results but when they are expected to go and do a job they fail time and again so it’s unlikely they will turn it round

We look dead onnour feet. Guys are counting the days until they leave
We are playing so many out of position.

We are a mess and as bad as the players are, the manager is now concerning me as he picks these guys such as Lawrence and Silva for example who provide nothing.

We had to get ourselves into a position , lose at parkheed and still be top , that’s gone and the leagues gone with it

When Clement came in we all would have taken it with the position we were in. Just trying to look for some positives, is there anyway we can turn our form around and do the unthinkable?
It’s entirely possible, but this isn’t Walter’s team full of guys who know what it means, it’s a team coming to the end of its cycle full of mid-level English championship players.

The manager needs time and has shown he can work minor miracles, Koppen’s signings have (mostly) impressed so I have faith in the future.

In the next 5 weeks though, we’ll lose twice to Celtic, miss out on guaranteed CL football and have only the league cup to show for the season.

I don't think so. The team looks out on their feet, and somewhat more dispiritingly, disinterested.

We need to win at Parkhead, something even the best Rangers teams have found difficult to do, all the while ensuring that we win our remaining games and healthily bolster our goal difference.

It is very unlikely.

I’ve accepted it’s done, and not because we’ve won 2 out of the last 9 points available, but because of the group we have fighting for the next 15 points.

IF we win our next two games and beat them at the Piggery, they'll be under serious pressure to not drop points in their two remaining games. You can only hope that we've hit the trough in this dip.

In all likelihood we'll drop points in the games before the OF and get absolutely horsed at the Piggery.

The chances of us winning 5 league games in a row including a win at the piggery with no away fans, sits somewhere between slim and fúck all.

I generally try to be positive on here but the way I feel today I wouldn't be surprised if we lose at the weekend and our entire season is all but over and in ruins yet again.

Absolute Debbie downer the day but that's what this team have done to us.

A couple of weeks ago we had the possibility of going five points ahead of them.

I always thought the players would let us down but as the wins kept racking up and the positive vibe around the squad, I let my guard down and thought they could actually win this league….How stupid was I?

It’s depressing knowing it’s possible and being utterly convinced it won’t happen.

I was still positive after Ross County, but last night killed me.

Any team who drops points to Ross county/ Dundee with 7 games to play deserve to win nothing. Team of bottle jobs I just hope Phil gets shot of more than half of them or he will be the one showin the door come October next season. The same players constantly let managers down year after year

Possible rather than probable.

When they beat us at Ibrox in the helicopter Sunday season to go 5 points clear with 4 games to go I thought there was no chance we were going to win the league.

Back