3pts Behind with 5 games to go

A actually slightly admire the folk who can delude themselves constantly that these fuckin losers can turn it in when it matters! Fair play man life must be rosy as %^*&!

Is it too much to hope Celtic go into rest of their games with the same attitude as we just did last 3 games?

To have control and give it up so easily leaves me as fuming as anyone!

When Clement came in we all would have taken it with the position we were in. Just trying to look for some positives, is there anyway we can turn our form around and do the unthinkable?
We blew it against the scum.

We win that game, we can then drop points AND likely lose to scum at their midden.

Within a week, we needed a draw.

In another week, it was a win needed and a shift in GD.

We have bottled it again. The same core squad that do not seem capable of kicking on from a position of strength to close things out. Absolute sh*tebags, mate. The whole squad. And forget the debate about signings/beale/clement.

After Hearts and Killie we were in POLE positions.

Sick of the sight of them all, man. Sick of watching 'underdogs' go on runs that ultimately are meaningless, but just enough to keep them in a job and pick up another contract. They are losers. Will win a few games now the pressure is off and league gone. Likely beat hearts as we are now underdogs, and blow the final with another spineless performance.

I was thinking about how a Walter Smith team full of characters would have reacted to this.

They’d have been licking their lips at that challenge.

This lot? Not a chance.

Even having characters such as McGregor, Davis, Arfield even Defoe would make a difference as this lot seem rudderless.

In the past we had experienced players who could influence the squad. Not now.

Nope, we have a core of serial losers that need binned in the summer.

That defeat to Motherwell really derailed our season, and being honest the league was done in my eyes after drawing with Celtic.

Before yesterday I naively thought Clement could get another push out of this team. But they're completely done. No plan, no fitness, no desire.

They'll get flung about at the piggery and only Hearts will stop them doing the double.

We need to beat them by 3 at their ground, and win every other game scoring more than they do… it’s not happening.

I was thinking about how a Walter Smith team full of characters would have reacted to this.

They’d have been licking their lips at that challenge.

This lot? Not a chance.

Even having characters such as McGregor, Davis, Arfield even Defoe would make a difference as this lot seem rudderless.

In the past we had experienced players who could influence the squad. Not now.
Walter would have had us well clear currently. It wouldn’t even be close.

He’d have dumped the so called leadership group long before now also

When Clement came in we all would have taken it with the position we were in. Just trying to look for some positives, is there anyway we can turn our form around and do the unthinkable?
Anything is possible in football - I always tell my kids that. But this seems the most unlikely thing ever right now. Clement seems to have squeezed everything he can out of this group, the players are out of ideas & we, the fans, are just about all out of faith.

it is possible - you need to remember that Celtic are not the force they were - if they were to slip up once the pressure is back on ..... it remains to be seen if they have the motivation ...

We were in position to go five points clear a couple of weeks ago, you’d need to be off your head or have taken staunch to the next level to be satisfied with three points behind with five games to go.
Unfortunately for us, this group of players are at their end of season form, it’s their annual collapse time.

I am a natural optimist. But you have to set that against reality. Last three games we bottled it on the pitch. That isn’t turning around.

We know that, they know that and our players know that.

5 points out of last 15 is the more realistic stat we should be concerned about.

After clawing our way back into the race for this title its all the more hard to take watching us collapse yet again

It’s gone for another year. My middle aged life has seen the tramps dominate Scottish football even when they are shite. Quite depressing.

New Manager rub..... Play well and make an effort for a few weeks then resort back to normal duties :mad:

The players should be giving it everything to win the last 6 hopefully 7 matches. There is still a chance for them to write themselves into the history books by winning a treble

The fragility of their characters is what is holding them back from it, nothing else. We drew with the Tim’s and were beaten by Ross County and they have thrown the towel in completely resulting in last nights debacle.

They need to grow a set and give it everything in the final few games.

It's possible we can still win the league. But we need a team of winners and that's what we don't have... I think they'll drop points but, so will we...

Win these 5 games and we would win the title. But it’s highly unlikely. More likely we’re dropping yet more points. The players have chucked it and the manager thinks last night was a one off.

We would've taken this position back then.
2 weeks ago we were in the verge of being 5 points clear though, so it's irrelevant.
No positives here.

One thing out core group of players have demonstrated time and time again. They can only when trophies Celtic shit the bed.

So unless the Mhanks have a mini meltdown of their own, I can't see our squad having the bottle to beat them at the piggery, win every game and do enough damage on goal difference.

It's possible. We have to outscore the rhats in every game and beat them by at least by five clear goals at the piggery. Or hope they lose two games in the run in and we lose none.

yes, 3 points behind with 5 games to go. No favourites I'll grant you,

Let's see where we are after the final league game of the season

Football can turn very quickly

The ones crying and saying it over , %^*& having you beside us in the trenches.

No surrender , aye that will be right

One thing out core group of players have demonstrated time and time again. They can only when trophies Celtic shit the bed.

So unless the Mhanks have a mini meltdown of their own, I can't see our squad having the bottle to beat them at the piggery, win every game and do enough damage on goal difference.
Our league form for 55 was excellent.

Why do "Rangers" fans constantly do it down. The same fans who also do nothing but slate is getting to a Europa final .

Give Celtic fans their due, they understand what an achievement it was for reaching a European final.

Us on the other hand, can't wait to play it down as if it was nothing.

I suppose it's ok when you want to slag if Tav and Goldson at every opportunity

The 3 points isn't the issue, I can still see them drop points too in the split. The issue is that our form is atrocious and I don't know if this team has it in itself to turn the bad performances around.

yes, 3 points behind with 5 games to go. No favourites I'll grant you,

Let's see where we are after the final league game of the season

Football can turn very quickly

The ones crying and saying it over , %^*& having you beside us in the trenches.

No surrender , aye that will be right
Which sounds great, right up until you look left and right and see the guys doing the fighting have laid down their weapons.

Absolute internet nonsense, it makes absolutely zero difference to results whether some bloke on the internet thinks it is over or not and there is nothing at all in the history of this side in recent times that should give anyone anything other than a sense of inevitability about the run in.

We would've taken this position back then.
2 weeks ago we were in the verge of being 5 points clear though, so it's irrelevant.
No positives here.
of course there is , it's all about mindset.

3 points with 5 games to go and we have still to play them.

more annoyed that during Dec, Jan, Feb the players have shown they can play at a much higher standard, since mid March its been nothing short of disgraceful in terms of quality and effort.

am convinced some are just working their ticket, afraid not to get injured knowing they are out the door soon, sick of the sight of most of them too be honest.....

Which sounds great, right up until you look left and right and see the guys doing the fighting have laid down their weapons.

Absolute internet nonsense, it makes absolutely zero difference to results whether some bloke on the internet thinks it is over or not and there is nothing at all in the history of this side in recent times that should give anyone anything other than a sense of inevitability about the run in.
right matey, you give up if you want , I'll still believe we are in it.

I'll fight to end, you can wave the white flag of you want

Hopefully the team havent chucked it like some posters,clearly the players need to turn it round but 3 points is far from insurmountable.anything is possible it could even be another Helicopter Sunday.

We will get murdered at the Piggery.
Yeh I can see it now, they will get a quick goal followed by another one, the place will be bouncing and they will get another one before halftime and it's goodnight Vienna..This lot wiil never beat Celtc, they will shit their pants again...Hope I'm horribly wrong

Whether I 'give up' or otherwise, results will be what they are. It makes no difference at all and spouting bullshit on the internet to make yourself look stauncher than stauch is fucking pathetic.
aye ok , the one that is pathetic is you.

I'll keep believing that with 5 games to go and only 3 points behind we can still do this.

It's nothing about been stanch.

If Liverpool are 3 points behind Man City with 5 to go and still have to play them do you think their fans would give up.

Now away you and cry some more like a little bitch

Don't worry , if you are right and we don't win the league then you can come back on here and tell me, "see , I was right, I told you, I win"

We need to beat them by 3 at their ground, and win every other game scoring more than they do… it’s not happening.
No we don’t.
Deficit currently five goals I believe.
If we do beat them at the paedodrome unlikely I know by 1 goal it increases our total by one goal and also decreases theirs by one goal.
Basically a 2 goal swing.

So in the 4 other games would be 3 goals worse off assuming both teams win those 4 games.
Big assumption.

aye ok , the one that is pathetic is you.

I'll keep believing that with 5 games to go and only 3 points behind we can still do this.

It's nothing about been stanch.

If Liverpool are 3 points behind Man City with 5 to go and still have to play them do you think their fans would give up.

Now away you and cry some more like a little bitch
Again, for the simple of mind amongst us; Nobody on this thread who thinks it is done will have ANY effect on the title run in.

The players who got themselves into a winning position then lost to Ross County, drew with the scum and drew with Dundee, barely raising a whisper, THEY are the ones that have chucked it. Using your eyes and seeing that is not giving up, it is having half a brain cell.

It is not 'brave' to keep believing, it is simply not being able to see what is plainly in your face.

It’s not impossible no, but we have to win every single game and even at that they would still be top with goal difference meaning we depend on someone else beating or drawing with them!

I’m certain we won’t beat them at parkhead as our players are shite bags.

I just don’t see Celtic dropping anymore points, their tails will be well up now which is sickening as we had an open goal on them. Ross county and motherwell defeats and draw at Dundee is unacceptable no matter how much we clawed it back

Our league form for 55 was excellent.

Why do "Rangers" fans constantly do it down. The same fans who also do nothing but slate is getting to a Europa final .

Give Celtic fans their due, they understand what an achievement it was for reaching a European final.

Us on the other hand, can't wait to play it down as if it was nothing.

I suppose it's ok when you want to slag if Tav and Goldson at every opportunity
Our league form was great, but we had no pressure of playing in front of fans and that lot absolutely imploded, the title was practically over by Xmas then they had the whole Dubai debacle.

If anything, 55 just shows how we cant deal with pressure. It's literally the only difference between that season and the 5 other seasons we have chucked it.

It’s funny how a narrative could work when Clement came in and you said to me with 5 games to go win them all and win the league. You would snap arm off but to have had the chance of being 2points and only needing a draw at the sty.Changes that as it feels like a massive opportunity missed plus on top we’re playing absolutely fucking pish and my eyes are telling me can’t see this group changing it again but still have believe.

Back