4 monthly season ticket payments

First payment taken. Those that haven’t had payment taken check that a Direct Debit has been set up on your account. If not contact the club. You should have got an email a few days ago telling you the payment schedule, how much per payment and what account it was debiting from.

I renewed along with 4 others. I done them all as friends and family. 3 adults, 1 juvenile and 1 concession. All taken off my account as 1 payment. I did get the email a few weeks back advising the 4 dates and payment will be £589 each one. Emailed the TO office 5 times now for a breakdown. Fine for it all to come off but i need to know what the others owe me :) 2 weeks later, still waiting!

I renewed along with 4 others. I done them all as friends and family. 3 adults, 1 juvenile and 1 concession. All taken off my account as 1 payment. I did get the email a few weeks back advising the 4 dates and payment will be £589 each one. Emailed the TO office 5 times now for a breakdown. Fine for it all to come off but i need to know what the others owe me :) 2 weeks later, still waiting!
Did the others not get individual emails telling them how much their season ticket was, how much per payment and showing which account debiting from? If not then email the club again and include all the Rangers numbers if not already done. Seems they should be able to give you that info easily after all it’s coming from your account

I had the same with mine and my son's, queried it with the TO too but no reply either.

Mines off along with my Grandsons lumped in. I got a email after I confirmed renewal outlining amounts debited and dates for payments.

I saved a bit due to seat subbing. It’s a bit of a pain when seat subbing I have to do both our seats individually unless am making an arse of it :))

Did the others not get individual emails telling them how much their season ticket was, how much per payment and showing which account debiting from? If not then email the club again and include all the Rangers numbers if not already done. Seems they should be able to give you that info easily after all it’s coming from your account
Nope, as it was me who logged in under my Rangers number and renewed for all 5. The email confirmation was sent to myself. And then the 4 dates with the £589 off each month. I agree, should be simple but absolutely zero response

Nothing yet.

Here we go again, guaranteed there's an issue with mine. Always is :D
Nothing off of me. I’ve not had an email yet confirming DD dates I didn’t renew until around 22nd April however the other day I managed to get into my account & it showed my 1st payment coming off on 1st June but for the life of me I can’t get back into that page I did screenshot shot it as back up so you maybe in similar position

I message them last week to say needed to switch payment date. Or pay full balance instead.

Got a reply saying passed to ticket office nothing since.

Moneys of today its bit of pain but what it is

Still waiting for the accounts to call back regarding a change of bank card for the DD, that's 8 days now. They better not %^*& this up.

Nothing off of me. I’ve not had an email yet confirming DD dates I didn’t renew until around 22nd April however the other day I managed to get into my account & it showed my 1st payment coming off on 1st June but for the life of me I can’t get back into that page I did screenshot shot it as back up so you maybe in similar position
I'll log in and see what I can find. Cheers

Edit: can't find anything. Unsure what's going on as most payments seem to have been taken already today and no sign of mines.

Last edited:
First payment taken as well. Does CCCS automatically renew? I notice
No option for 24/25 yet…
The CCCS never auto renews,you need to manually sign up each season.
You could do it on the new site when renewing.If not then there is a link in the confirmation email to take you to where you sign up.

No payment taken from my bank account- however, I can see a direct debit has been setup with Rangers.

I've not had an email confirming Direct Debit dates.

We shall see what transpires over the next couple of days.

No payment taken from my bank account- however, I can see a direct debit has been setup with Rangers.

I've not had an email confirming Direct Debit dates.

We shall see what transpires over the next couple of days.
Same for me

New renewal season… same old issues

My mine came off my current account but I thought I had it linked to the credit card.

Luckily I had enough in to cover it, which is most unusual :D

Despite being in auto-renew I tried using the new ticketing site to renew but I keep getting this when I login;

2023/24 Season Ticket holders:​

• There were no subscriptions found that could be renewed at this time

Back