Bear in Mind 4 Questions (Sunday 20th)

MrBearightside

There are 4 questions to complete

Each question is worth 3 points

You need to get all colours to get the 3 points

If you use the 'clue' you only get 1 point.

Out of a maximum score of 12, the pass mark is 7

Let me know if you pass or failed.

*** QUESTION 1 ***

Clue :

Answers:

*** QUESTION 2 ***

Clue :

Answer :

*** QUESTION 3 ***

Clue :

Answers:

*** QUESTION 4 ***

Clue :

Answers:

Lets see those comments

COME ON RANGERS

Another day, another mile away from a full house.

No idea how anyone could have confidently got Q3 without the clue, I can't identify footballers by their nipples! And although I remembered the game in Q4, I needed to use the clue for the orange goalscorer.

Just like Rangers, I am dropping far too many points.

Another day, another mile away from a full house.

No idea how anyone could have confidently got Q3 without the clue, I can't identify footballers by their nipples! And although I remembered the game in Q4, I needed to use the clue for the orange goalscorer.

Just like Rangers, I am dropping far too many points.

As a female, a more mature one, I pay attention to the male torso, it's about the only thrill I get. :))

8 points total.

Usual current mediocre performance.

Other than this fantastic thread and the running thread in the Lounge, I'll be giving this place a wide berth for a good while, or I'll be copping another ban.

The lunatics have taken over the asylum again.

Great questions as always Mr B.

8 points total.

Usual current mediocre performance.

Other than this fantastic thread and the running thread in the Lounge, I'll be giving this place a wide berth for a good while, or I'll be copping another ban.

The lunatics have taken over the asylum again.

Great questions as always Mr B.

I don't blame you MU, I saw a post saying next weeks match against Motherwell is season defining :eek:

Just to say MrB, thanks for the hard work doing the quiz day after day. A wee bit of enjoyment for a lot of us in this mad forum!

As @Jaws says, a wee bit of sanity amongst the delirium that ensues after dropped points. One of the very few regular threads that doesn't contain abuse, confrontation, trolling or infiltrators, Long may it continue.
Hats off to @MrBearightside

Last edited:
Back