45,421 at Tottenham v Liverpool.

The novelty of their new ground seems to have worn off. That's an awfully mediocre attendance for such a big game. There must not have been any tourists about today or something.
Hardly think that was the reason, the novelty has worn off. You probably don't think that either but was a cheap dig at Spurs for some reason.
57,000 last weekend v Norwich and 54,000 during the week v Brentford which was live on the telly.
More likely covid related.

Hardly think that was the reason, the novelty has worn off. You probably don't think that either but was a cheap dig at Spurs for some reason.
57,000 last weekend v Norwich and 54,000 during the week v Brentford which was live on the telly.
More likely covid related.
I did think that, mate, cheers for taking my word for it...:rolleyes: Didn't know about those two very healthy crowds. I was genuinely surprised at such a run of the mill attendance for a huge game like Liverpool, though.

Of course we can seem a very random thing to have a thread about tho, seems to have hit a nerve, do you not like Spurs for some reason ?
I like Spurs as well as any other non Gers side. In fact I went to White Hart Lane in 2008 for a game (Harry Redknapp's first in fact), and it was brilliant. I was just surprised at a the relatively shitey crowd they pulled in today.

Tube strike plus it’ll be on many folks minds if you test positive for COVID over the coming days that’s your Christmas and possibly New Year stuck inside your own home for the entire time.

Geez peace. I was only stating a point that not all figures quoted are correct. Sorry to have upset you.

The figures are pretty much correct because it is tickets sold, not those that turn up. So Rangers sold 49 of 51 thousand, Spurs apparently only 45 of 60. That was his point. I have to agree with Mark though, I am watching the game just now and it looks well filled.

The figures are pretty much correct because it is tickets sold, not those that turn up. So Rangers sold 49 of 51 thousand, Spurs apparently only 45 of 60. That was his point. I have to agree with Mark though, I am watching the game just now and it looks well filled.

Fail enough. Its not bums on seats though.

Back