4th Instalment for Season Ticket

Ayrshireisblue72

Anybody know what the deadline is to pay the final instalment for this years season ticket? Tried contacting both the ticket office and SLO to get an answer

Just changed jobs from weekly to monthly so been a nightmare changing bill payments

Was that not just for the direct debit date mate? Usually you get a couple weeks at least to clear any missed payment
Mines was direct debit mate yeah you could be correct it’s murder tryin to get a hold of them anyway a emailed them several times with no reply your best bet would be goin into ticket office before the game is weekend to find out bud

Did you renew on time? Or did you use the extension that was given due to EL Final?? Just thinking your DD dates might be different if you didnt go by the orginal renewal date?

Is the correct answer I’ve had 4 payments taken for both my tickets why you can’t pay it all in a one off is utterly beyond words.
Hopefully I've not misunderstood you but you can pay the ticket in full at renewal if you choose to.

I put mine on a credit card that I only use for that and pay it up as I'm able to. But you could have used bank card to debit it in full if you wanted to

Hopefully I've not misunderstood you but you can pay the ticket in full at renewal if you choose to.

I put mine on a credit card that I only use for that and pay it up as I'm able to. But you could have used bank card to debit it in full if you wanted to
No you don’t get the option that’s the last few years I’ve had to pay it up despite having the cash to pay for it.

The four instalments are…
May, June, July and August or
June, July, August and September.

The four months depends on when you renewed so if for example you renewed after about the 25th May, your months will be the latter. Any renewals before then will be the former.

Mine automatically renewed, so was 1st May, June,July, August. However my son who paid his in one go for last season, waited 'till the deadline for this season hoping to do the same again but couldn't afford to as it turned out and changed to the 4 month option instead. His payments are 1st July, August, September and October. So he's still 2 payments to go.

Did you renew on time? Or did you use the extension that was given due to EL Final?? Just thinking your DD dates might be different if you didnt go by the orginal renewal date?
Mines is automatic renewal mate so probably how it’s may to august a wouldn’t like September as my last payment cause there gonna be taking out more cash for 3 game European package probably early next week a would imagine

You can pay it in one. Needs to be a bank transfer though. That’s how I paid mine.

P.S. no stealth intended :))
I didn’t see that option will look harder next year.

Really unsure why a company the size of ours can’t take a card payment:(

Mine was start of August, but I was on auto renew. Don’t know what the dates were if you renewed in June after first 2 payments were taken

Anybody know what the deadline is to pay the final instalment for this years season ticket? Tried contacting both the ticket office and SLO to get an answer

Just changed jobs from weekly to monthly so been a nightmare changing bill payments
It depends when you renewed. I renewed late as my bank card had changed My last payment is due 1st September

If you completed your renewal before we beat Leipzig then it was August.

If it was a few days after Leipzig then the first payment was deferred so last payment would be start of September.

You will be fine mate, happened to my son twice and he paid his mid September , he just emailed the TOand they contacted him by phone and it was sorted.

I didn’t see that option will look harder next year.

Really unsure why a company the size of ours can’t take a card payment:(
If it bounces they’ll email you with a link to pay. You can go in and make a card payment then.

It’s a part time ticket office run like computers and online payment options don’t exist. Utterly hopeless they don’t have the option to go and change payment details on season tickets or just pay the balance off.

If it bounces they’ll email you with a link to pay. You can go in and make a card payment then.

It’s a part time ticket office run like computers and online payment options don’t exist. Utterly hopeless they don’t have the option to go and change payment details on season tickets or just pay the balance off.
A shite state of affairs to be handling millions of pounds a year.

No you can’t and haven’t been able to for several years only option is instalments.
Here is my renewal email:

Dear %%%

This season, you have roared Ibrox back to life and given the old ground some of its most memorable atmospheres of all time with your unparalleled support, week in, week out.

You’ve shown the world that more than ever before, you are Rangers.

Rangers, through and through.

Now it’s time to go again and to keep that roar going for season 2022/23.

Your Season Ticket price is £%%%
SeatSub credit £%%%
Total amount to pay £%%%
Please note that enrolment to the Continuous Credit Card Scheme is NOT automatically renewed. To enrol for Season 2022/23 please click here to log in to your account and register online.

Please note, if you have renewed your Season Ticket in the last 48 hours, no further action is required.

The deadline to renew your Season Ticket is Monday 16th May 2022

mail

mail

Pay in full using your debit or credit card, following the below steps

Step 1: Click the Renew Now by Credit or Debit Card link below which will open up a form.

Step 2: Enter your credit or debit card details and click PAY NOW.

Step 3: You will receive a payment confirmation via email from our payment provider, this can take up to 24 hours.

Step 4: You will receive confirmation of your 2022/23 Season Ticket from Rangers which can take up to 48 hours after payment has been received.

Step 5: If you wish to enrol in the Continuous Credit Card Scheme, there will be a link within the Rangers confirmation email to take you to the ticketing website. To find out more about the Continuous Credit Card Scheme read the FAQs at rangers.co.uk/seasontickets

RENEW NOW BY CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD​

mail

Pay in full by transferring the cost of your Season Ticket from your bank account.

UK Payments

Bank Address
: Barclays Bank PLC, Leicestershire, United Kingdom, LE87 2BB
Account Name: The Rangers Football Club Limited
Sort Code: 20-33-70
Account Number: 33512916

Overseas Payments

Bank Address: Barclays Bank PLC, Leicestershire, United Kingdom, LE87 2BB
Account Name: The Rangers Football Club Limited A/C
SWIFT/BIC: BARCGB22
IBAN: GB79BARC20337033512916

IMPORTANT INFORMATION – if you select to pay in full using Bank Transfer, the payee reference for each individual Season Ticket must be the 9 digit Rangers Number and seat details, separated by a space, to allow us to process your renewal and allocate your payment. Example: 500012345 GLWAA111.​

You can spread the cost of your Season Ticket renewal over four months by paying in instalments via Direct Debit.

This is the only method of payment that will enable you to benefit from automatic renewal in season 2023/24.​

RENEW NOW BY DIRECT DEBIT​

You can apply to pay for your Season Ticket by 10 monthly instalments via our simple payment plan delivered by Premium Credit.​

RENEW NOW BY PREMIUM CREDIT​

You go ahead pal as when you do it on line it gives you no option several others on this thread have confirmed it as well.
You are correct in that if you pay by card on the online system it doesn't work, you have to click a unique link in the renewal email.

I agree that's a silly way of doing it but the option is there to pay by card.

Here is my renewal email:

Dear %%%

This season, you have roared Ibrox back to life and given the old ground some of its most memorable atmospheres of all time with your unparalleled support, week in, week out.

You’ve shown the world that more than ever before, you are Rangers.

Rangers, through and through.

Now it’s time to go again and to keep that roar going for season 2022/23.

Your Season Ticket price is £%%%
SeatSub credit £%%%
Total amount to pay £%%%
Please note that enrolment to the Continuous Credit Card Scheme is NOT automatically renewed. To enrol for Season 2022/23 please click here to log in to your account and register online.

Please note, if you have renewed your Season Ticket in the last 48 hours, no further action is required.

The deadline to renew your Season Ticket is Monday 16th May 2022

mail

mail

Pay in full using your debit or credit card, following the below steps

Step 1: Click the Renew Now by Credit or Debit Card link below which will open up a form.

Step 2: Enter your credit or debit card details and click PAY NOW.

Step 3: You will receive a payment confirmation via email from our payment provider, this can take up to 24 hours.

Step 4: You will receive confirmation of your 2022/23 Season Ticket from Rangers which can take up to 48 hours after payment has been received.

Step 5: If you wish to enrol in the Continuous Credit Card Scheme, there will be a link within the Rangers confirmation email to take you to the ticketing website. To find out more about the Continuous Credit Card Scheme read the FAQs at rangers.co.uk/seasontickets

RENEW NOW BY CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD​

mail

Pay in full by transferring the cost of your Season Ticket from your bank account.

UK Payments

Bank Address
Account Name: The Rangers Football Club Limited
Sort Code: 20-33-70
Account Number: 33512916

Overseas Payments

Bank Address
Account Name: The Rangers Football Club Limited A/C
SWIFT/BIC: BARCGB22
IBAN: GB79BARC20337033512916

IMPORTANT INFORMATION – if you select to pay in full using Bank Transfer, the payee reference for each individual Season Ticket must be the 9 digit Rangers Number and seat details, separated by a space, to allow us to process your renewal and allocate your payment. Example: 500012345 GLWAA111.​

You can spread the cost of your Season Ticket renewal over four months by paying in instalments via Direct Debit.

This is the only method of payment that will enable you to benefit from automatic renewal in season 2023/24.​

RENEW NOW BY DIRECT DEBIT​

You can apply to pay for your Season Ticket by 10 monthly instalments via our simple payment plan delivered by Premium Credit.​

I can assure you buddy both my tickets when you went in to pay it only gave me the option of 4 payments yeah you give your card details but they take it off in 4 amounts this has been the case for 2-3 years as I’ve had the money say and still had to pay in instalments.

You are correct in that if you pay by card on the online system it doesn't work, you have to click a unique link in the renewal email.

I agree that's a silly way of doing it but the option is there to pay by card.
I will try it next year then makes a lot more sense, TBH most years I’ve renewed before the email has come out .

I will try it next year then makes a lot more sense, TBH most years I’ve renewed before the email has come out .
Yeah from what you've posted previously I think that's exactly what's happened.

For whatever reason, even though the ST appears in your online account, it only sits there for you to pay by instalments.

If you want to pay in one go, you need to follow the instructions in the renewal email. As I say, that's not exactly a great customer process but it's the way we do it.

Yeah from what you've posted previously I think that's exactly what's happened.

For whatever reason, even though the ST appears in your online account, it only sits there for you to pay by instalments.

If you want to pay in one go, you need to follow the instructions in the renewal email. As I say, that's not exactly a great customer process but it's the way we do it.
Thanks buddy you learn something new every day it’s completely backward though.

Back