50 goals for Tav

Just watched the 18 minute video on RTV of all 50 goals. Amongst them are some absolutely superb finishes!

I think it's noticeable that he doesn't get into as many goal scoring positions now in the top flight and against stronger opposition but perhaps as well he has learned to be more defensively disciplined.

I'm a huge Tav fan and delighted for him to reach this milestone in his Rangers career.

It's 50 goals and 68 assists.

15/16: 15 goals and 20 assists
16/17: 2 goals and 6 assists
17/18: 9 goals and 7 assists
18/19: 17 goals and 20 assists
19/20: 3 goals and 11 assists
20/21: 4 goals and 4 assists

Transfermarkt has it as 78 assists and I think they're generally reliable.

68 or 78 - either way those stats are ridiculous coupled with 50 goals as well. Incredible return from a right back.

Transfermarkt has it as 78 assists and I think they're generally reliable.

68 or 78 - either way those stats are ridiculous coupled with 50 goals as well. Incredible return from a right back.
The stats I posted are the correct ones and they are incredible.

Hopefully he stays here for the rest of his career, but replacing him is going to be so difficult when he leaves or retires.

The stats I posted are the correct ones and they are incredible.

Hopefully he stays here for the rest of his career, but replacing him is going to be so difficult when he leaves or retires.
Out of interest, where are your stats from?

How anyone can look at that and go, "nah, he's shite because he made a mistake in x game 2 years ago and doesn't shout and swear enough" is honestly beyond me.

The guy is contributing to at least one goal in every two games he plays, from right back!

I've been critical of Tav for his contribution in the last year so I'm delighted to see him back the form we know he is capable of.

He's always gonna be prone to an odd defensive aberration but I can live with that if he keeps up his goals and assists ration.

Show your working as Transfermarkt have all games listed.
Id be intrigued to see it
I don't have a working. I just record them game by game.

Transfermarkt have mistakes. Off the top of my head, they've gave him an assist for Hyndman's goal at Tynecastle when the keeper parried it out to Hyndman.

If I sat down and went through them all, I'm sure I'd find more mistakes.

I don't have a working. I just record them game by game.

Transfermarkt have mistakes. Off the top of my head, they've gave him an assist for Hyndman's goal at Tynecastle when the keeper parried it out to Hyndman.

If I sat down and went through them all, I'm sure I'd find more mistakes.
And if my gran had wheels she would have been a bike... lol

Hopefully this is the year we see him lift the league trophy.some of the stick he gets is mind blowing vital to how we play

Back