55 tattoos

Not far behind you age wise and I'm getting one on my inner fore arm. Was thinking roman numerals for 55 with a few words or maybe 5 stars .

I'm hoping to see some good designs come out that would enhance/go around my RFC tattoo. It would be good if we had some design from the club that we all can commonly use whether its on t-shirts , tattoos, around our facebook profile photos etc.

55 is a statement number for us because of where we have been. It should always be remembered.
We may never have a title win in our lifetimes that means more

Laurel wreath with a with 55 in a little shield just where the two branches meet going around the RFC tattoo.........you can tell I have been thinking about this.

Last edited:
Pics-Art-01-22-07-21-08.jpg

There's a member - sorry I've forgotten who - who has a very similar avatar but with the 55 in white.

Wouldn't personally get the number 55 done. Much better to get the badge or Ibrox than a number, 56 will come along at some point
55 is more than a number in this case for me.

It is, or will be, the number of leagues we will have won when we finish our torrid journey all the way back from exile to our natural position at the top of our nations footballing landscape.

Could have been anything, but for us it will be 55.

Either 55 or Fifty Five for me, will keep it nice and simple. Done in traditional old school tattoo letters or numbers, whatever i decide. Not sure where, that i am still trying to work out.

55 is more than a number in this case for me.

It is, or will be, the number of leagues we will have won when we finish our torrid journey all the way back from exile to our natural position at the top of our nations footballing landscape.

Could have been anything, but for us it will be 55.

Either 55 or Fifty Five for me, will keep it nice and simple. Done in traditional old school tattoo letters or numbers, whatever i decide. Not sure where, that i am still trying to work out.
I do get that 55 is seen as a special number. For me it isnt, this title is about Rangers coming back not a number

Back