5.95 for a burger or a hot dog.
3.40 steak pie
3.00 scotch pie
2.70 tea/coffee/bovril
3.20 for a juice
1.50 Chocolate or crisps
2.20 carton of water

Steak pie was really good
Can't fathom a hot dog being more expensive than a steak pie.

BTW, why are hot dogs sold in cans in UK grocery stores? Minging. :eek::p

No burgers or nacho hotdogs or cold drinks or hot drinks (“the water hasn’t been on since last season”)

Stall is at Gate 19 Main Stand lower level.

I got a pie, a bar of Dairy Milk and a cup of Luke warm water poured from a bottle.

That’s the West Enclosure?

No burgers or nacho hotdogs or cold drinks or hot drinks (“the water hasn’t been on since last season”)

I got a pie, a bar of Dairy Milk and a cup of Luke warm water poured from a bottle.

How come wee skinny cuunts always have fat birds…better get me a burger ya wee dick.

It's a weird phenomenon, a bit like the cinema, that folk need to gorge on overpriced shite and complain about it when they go to a venue or event.

Is it just a Scottish thing?
I think if you've ever been to a sporting event in say America, you realise just how poor quality fare us fans get in this country.

It shouldn't be beyond a club of our size to be able to provide decent food at a decent price.

No doubt an overreaction
An overreaction?

Today is possibly the hottest day in Scotland's history and our club have awarded a catering contract to a shower of cowboys who never thought to put water into fridges?

BTW, I don't do food at football unless I'm forced to but reading the stuff on this thread about what is happening at Ibrox tonight is actually embarrassing.

An overreaction?

Today is possibly the hottest day in Scotland's history and our club have awarded a catering contract to a shower of cowboys who never thought to put water into fridges?

Given that soft drinks are from a ‘fountain’, I’m quite sure that aren’t any fridges to put them in?

I agree it would be good if everything was sorted for day one, but ‘shower of cowboys’ is just a bit much

Chocolate is this heat-yuk!

Got the exact same in 1985, btw the dairy milk were a lot bigger then.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss..

No straw with my Coke zero

An overreaction?

BTW, I don't do food at football unless I'm forced to but reading the stuff on this thread about what is happening at Ibrox tonight is actually embarrassing.
Threads been entirely changed yet again. My comment was a reply to what the thread was which just a complaint about hot dogs not being nice. There was no mention of no water etc in what I was replying to

I thought it was something new ? Still pies, hot dogs and burgers? Which is fair enough. Except they don't have burgers or hot dogs obviously.

My scotch pie and steak pie were spot on. Only had Coke Zero though. Not Rangers class imo

Given that soft drinks are from a ‘fountain’, I’m quite sure that aren’t any fridges to put them in?

I agree it would be good if everything was sorted for day one, but ‘shower of cowboys’ is just a bit much
As I've said, food at Ibrox has never been part of the match day experience for me. But it'll be the punters who keep paying who are the ones who will ultimately have the final say.

However, be it fridges or fountains. Unless you are paying for a hot drink, are you entitled to expect your juices and water to be cold? It's a no brainer for me.

Well, it's certainly a topic I never thought I'd be participating in, on here.

As I've said, food at Ibrox has never been part of the match day experience for me. But it'll be the punters who keep paying who are the ones who will ultimately have the final say.

However, be it fridges or fountains. Unless you are paying for a hot drink, are you entitled to expect your juices and water to be cold? It's a no brainer for me.

Well, it's certainly a topic I never thought I'd be participating in, on here.
They are cold out the fountain :D

Do have a good moan though about something you dont have

If the same moany bastards from last season come back for another shot and still aren't happy then eat before u go in! I'm sure u can survive 90 mins without grub!

But yes it sounds the same shite as always
Spot on

Thought I recognised the name so did a bit of digging

Levy restaurants are a subsidiary of compass group and also do the catering at the 02 in London.

My experience of them there is not good, poor quality, high prices and always short staffed

Hope they provide a better service at Ibrox

I can't fathom how in this day and age a catering company can't get bratwurst the likes out if Lidl in a hot dog roll charge a fiver that folk would be happy enough to pay and make an absolute killing.

Got a hot dog outside as usual , no hassle

I really have no problem with pricing but for %^*& sake make it presentable and edible. It’s not bloody rocket surgery or brain science. It’s basic fodder it doesn’t have to be Michelin star it just has to be served at the right temperature and in the right way to maintain a degree of quality.

Useless pricks.

Maybe Gregg's replaced them at half-time if stuff were Luke warm at hot prices?

36-D56-EF0-20-E2-4256-A68-D-E465-D3547-FF0.jpg

AAFD51-C8-1-B01-4-BBE-8425-5-C2-A6-E6-DCAB4.jpg

Hot chocolate :oops:

4020-A0-C5-C4-C2-4266-B07-E-80-BB0-ACB066-A.jpg

Soggy pie and a warm Coke Zero because the juice machine was broken…. %^*& me it’s good to be back.

Back