6 EPL Games tonight. 2 live on BT.

Referee doing what Clancy should have done in the old firm game.
Making sure that Pepe goes straight off to the bench when getting subbed.
Even the commentators saying that in a game like this it’s the right thing to do.
Only common sense.
Not what that cheating prick made Davis do and go round the pitch.
Outrageous he’s getting away with that performane.

Was it not a new deal about a year ago
Didnt know that mate - thought he was coming to end of his contract - thats terrible news for arteta having a huge chunk of his budget lost on Ozil - prob another reason why it was agamble to take the job

Had
Didnt know that mate - thought he was coming to end of his contract - thats terrible news for arteta having a huge chunk of his budget lost on Ozil - prob another reason why it was agamble to take the job
A
2021 his contract runs until

2-2!

Thought Abraham was interfering with play from an offside position for Chelsea’s second...

2nd half of the Chelsea arsenal game has been magic. Thought chelsea would walk it after the penalty 1st I've watched 90 mins of arsenal under arteta seem to have a bit of fight about them now

2nd half of the Chelsea arsenal game has been magic. Thought chelsea would walk it after the penalty 1st I've watched 90 mins of arsenal under arteta seem to have a bit of fight about them now
Definitely the players working back and digging in is night and day and you can see him at the side egging them on.

The second Newcastle goal from earlier might be the most dictionary definition of ‘goalmouth scramble’ I have ever seen.

Well worth a watch. Highlights on Sky Sports youtube.

Back