Votes: 99 73.3%
  • Yes 2

Votes: 22 16.3%
  • More than 2

Votes: 6 4.4%
  • None for me

Votes: 8 5.9%

• Total voters
Right mate a wee bit disappointed, the scarf as I remember it was more woollen, no white stitching at the ends a single entity, a woollen scarf.
Love what your doing, but your falling short, the blue is too blue, it was in my memory darker, we want the old real McCoy this ain’t it.
Trying to find the picture of the guy with a beer in his hand think Andy the photo doctor done to get my point over, again mate keep going for it.

Bumping this thread ,in the past I have purchased the retro scarf and was delighted to see that a Founding Father's scarf has been added to the website ,I have pre ordered it and can't wait to see it in the flesh so to speak.

This is the website and the poster is on here called @Der Hammer1 ,all communication of retro scarf was first class and product received sharply and no doubt it will be similar with the Founding Fathers scarf.

www.Everysaturdaywefollow1872.bigcartel.com

Bumping this thread ,in the past I have purchased the retro scarf and was delighted to see that a Founding Father's scarf has been added to the website ,I have pre ordered it and can't wait to see it in the flesh so to speak.

This is the website and the poster is on here called @Der Hammer1 ,all communication of retro scarf was first class and product received sharply and no doubt it will be similar with the Founding Fathers scarf.

www.Everysaturdaywefollow1872.bigcartel.com
Thanks mate :)

Back