67th Minute Torches In Away End

No better way than that to spend your Friday night. Giving £30 of your buroo money to your mortal enemies (who apparently desperately need money) just to watch them pump a wee team without any remote chance of an upset. Then when the game is well and truly beyond said wee team, expose the fact you are there by dreaming up some stunt that you think will make your enemy lose the plot or seeth or get angry or shout or… just react in some way that does not involve laughing at you. See you next week bhoys.

Last edited:
Obviously fans of the rotten mob in with the Stirling Albion fans, at least a dozen spread out in the away corner waving their phones about like gimps during the 67th minute tonight.

A different breed indeed.
Paying to watch us now god help cleaners who have to go in and sanitise them seats

67 ? is that a wind up for a cup win 55 years ago . Just wonder how many of them were actually alive then and you'd need to be over 60 to have a chance of remembering it

They are not normal people, simple as that. The only time I have ever set foot in the piggery is when Rangers have played there and it would never enter my head to go there at any other time, and definitely not for one of their matches against anyone other than us. I wouldn't even go to watch them in an away game. Weird and obsessed definitely sums them up.

Didn’t notice it at all from MFK.

I did suspect that there’d be a number of tramps among the 800 though.

I’d expect the claims of golf balls with nails, Bucky bottles and scooters being thrown at some point later as well.

Bet a lot of their fans are choking to watch a game at Ibrox since we cut their allocation.

Weird bunch.

Dear Separate Entity FC fans at our game tonight

Those flashlights wouldn’t have help you find the paedophilles employed by your rancid club, you mockit fuckwits

Obviously fans of the rotten mob in with the Stirling Albion fans, at least a dozen spread out in the away corner waving their phones about like gimps during the 67th minute tonight.

A different breed indeed.
You couldn’t actually sound sensible if you if you tried to explain to other football fans, out with Scotland, that your biggest rivals paid money, around sixty percent of which comes to us, to watch a much lower level team, most likely to be cannon fodder, just so that they could brilliantly wind us up, (not) and have us foaming at the mouth with rage, (we aren’t) as they commemorate an event from half a century ago.
You wouldn’t be believed.

Paying to watch us now god help cleaners who have to go in and sanitise them seats
It's not even a now thing, it's been decades. Remember one of many being morton at home in the cup, lost count of how many of them shamed themselves then ended up lifted. Expected behaviour from a very odd breed

Never noticed it, but if they want to chip in and give us some dosh then come ahead

We’ll see 50% of whatever the sad arses spent to come watch us

It's not even a now thing, it's been decades. Remember one of many being morton at home in the cup, lost count of how many of them shamed themselves then ended up lifted. Expected behaviour from a very odd breed
upsets them coming to see us and being entertained gets to the mentally challanged

They ran buses to the cup game against Albion Rovers.

Not even just a couple of imbeciles, busloads of them and they happily publicised themselves doing it

Back