77th minute - 49,000 Bears on their feet belting out Derrys Walls

Came across brilliant on the tele. Right before Tav slotted away his pen.

Atmosphere was brilliant. Performance was superb. Intensity of our play was superb. Fans responded with a fabulous support of the team. :)

The Sun will run with sectarian singing at Ibrox. Phuck them. :D

Aye, only for Andy Little to start blethering away lol

aye. That irritated me too. It was when Lewis was getting carried off and Tav was waiting to step up and score. I reckon that noise might have taken the edge off the long wait and helped Tav stick it away. He must have felt 10 foot tall stood over the ball at the Copland Road end listening to that.

I’ve been critical of the home support plenty his season, but we were outstanding tonight. Overwhelming majority of us stuck with the team and the moaners were drowned out by the positivity.

Absolutely outstanding stuff:D

There’s no better sound in the world than a full house at Ibrox singing in unison.

That is all.

The delay in the taking of the penalty while their goalie was getn strechered aff and most of us did a lovely rendition of Derrys walls was just like the old atmosphere in Ibrox.

I'm fuukin hoarse singing the night.

aye. That irritated me too. It was when Lewis was getting carried off and Tav was waiting to step up and score. I reckon that noise might have taken the edge off the long wait and helped Tav stick it away. He must have felt 10 foot tall stood over the ball at the Copland Road end listening to that.

I was thinking back to candeias against killie.

That was amazing but overall the atmosphere was awful again tonight for such a big game.

Not even a cheer up Derek McInness chant...

I thought the atmosphere was pretty decent to be honest and I’m glad we never even gave McInnes any attention.

Ibrox is never going to be bouncing for a full 90 minutes.

A safe standing section would certainly help though as it would mean a lot more people singing for a sustained period rather than the random outbursts we get.

That was amazing but overall the atmosphere was awful again tonight for such a big game.

"Were you at the game tonight caller ?"
Copyright ,James Sanderson (When Radio Clyde was an impartial station)

I was in the WE near the UB so had a good night, Cant speak for the rest of the stadium but I'm glad McInnes was pretty much ignored apart from the odd chant.

Thought there was a feelgood factor at the game tonight, we may be on the right road now after years of misery.
I thought there was a good atmosphere, the players and the supporters played their part.

Absolutely outstanding stuff:D

There’s no better sound in the world than a full house at Ibrox singing in unison.

That is all.
And the commentator on RTV said "lets not speak for a couple of minutes" to allow the viewers to enjoy the singing...

Watching on RTV, I felt that the atmosphere was the best that it had been for a long time at Ibrox. Derry's Walls was brilliant and I felt that the team really responded. Important that we remember that we are the 12th man, and we can make a difference.

Watching on RTV, I felt that the atmosphere was the best that it had been for a long time at Ibrox. Derry's Walls was brilliant and I felt that the team really responded. Important that we remember that we are the 12th man, and we can make a difference.

Just a pity 90% of our home games this season the only 12th man who has made his presence count has been the referee.

Why would we sing to Derek McInnes? I drive for a living in Aberdeen and on both local radio stations they kept repeating interview from him about the stick he was going to get at Ibrox.

He will be gutted he got none as it shows him we actually dont give a %^*& about him.

Back