80 year old's last game tonight

There's no way he's 80! Looking amazing for his age. Hope he enjoyed his night and the wee man too. Nice touch from the club, wish him well!

It's mad to think we will all have that one day, isn't it? Some planned, some not.

I don't remember my first game as I was only 18 months old and I went regularly up until I got my season ticket at 11. I just went to the football with my old boy, always have.

One day I won't and that'll be it. I hope it's a long time away but I don't know if I want it to be a conscious decision or just not know it's my last game.

Fuck me, that's deeper than I meant it to be :D

Thanks for your service John - am sure will have some stories to tell following Rangers.

All the best.

It's mad to think we will all have that one day, isn't it? Some planned, some not.

I don't remember my first game as I was only 18 months old and I went regularly up until I got my season ticket at 11. I just went to the football with my old boy, always have.

One day I won't and that'll be it. I hope it's a long time away but I don't know if I want it to be a conscious decision or just not know it's my last game.

Fuck me, that's deeper than I meant it to be :D
My daughter asked me about the, "lucky tap" on the way out and I gave her a similar emotional explanation.

Well done Sir for your years of support. Whilst you might not physically be at games from this point, there are still plenty more memories to be made with this club.

'His first and her last match'

I would have assumed the opposite, given their respective ages.
He clears it up in the replies, was just a typo.

I’ve followed gavin on Twitter for a wee while now, he’s a lovely chap. Glad your granda had a good evening if you see this gavin!!

Reminds me of taking my old man to his last match at Ibrox a few years back. Was an old firm game and his legs had gone. It was his last old firm and best mates boys first we realised at the game. My dad turns 81 in October so I applaud this auld yin going in with UBs, no way my dad could do that at 80.

Back