8th December pre match pubs

Thomsons tackle

Having never been to an old firm game at Hampden before I'm just wondering what the script will be with pubs in the surrounding area. Will the shawlands pubs be rangers pubs? I'll be getting the train to the game. Trying to get organised well in advance.

Church on the hill is where I usually go, but it can get really busy.

The recent semi final saw our bus park at different area from usual (we usually park near QP bowling club) and every pub was chock-full, couldn't get in any of them

I find it easier to get a pint in the town centre and catch a bus from Union St to Pollokshaws Road about 2pm ish. Just easier to get to the bar. Then amongst friends walking up to the match

Church on the hill is where I usually go, but it can get really busy.

The recent semi final saw our bus park at different area from usual (we usually park near QP bowling club) and every pub was chock-full, couldn't get in any of them

We’ll have nearly half the amount of fans as we did at Hearts. Pubs will be quieter,

Always liked Clockwork for games at Hampden. Not sure if its still the same set up but you had to be there not long after 10 to queue to guarantee getting in. Only ever let a set amount in too so it was busy, but not so that you couldn't move.

Having never been to an old firm game at Hampden before I'm just wondering what the script will be with pubs in the surrounding area. Will the shawlands pubs be rangers pubs? I'll be getting the train to the game. Trying to get organised well in advance.

Where are you coming from bud ? I'll be travelling from Yoker to Glasgow Central for the train over to Mount Florida and having a couple of beers at the station on the way.

Glasgow Indoor bowling club is the place to go. No Queing to get in drink prices good. Sash bash and 5mins walk to Hampden. If you can't do this then Ibrox Louden, Sash bash then supporters bus to Hampden
Bowling club is by far the best option. Pubs are rammed.

Glasgow Indoor bowling club is the place to go. No Queing to get in drink prices good. Sash bash and 5mins walk to Hampden. If you can't do this then Ibrox Louden, Sash bash then supporters bus to Hampden
Is it easy enough to get into the bowling club? Would you not need to be a member or something?

Not pre-match, but will the Bristol be ticket only after the game? Couple of us deciding to stay over in the town and would possibly head across for a couple of pints after the game

Walked past this a few times, what time does it open and is it pay on the door or what?

Asking for a mate that somehow got lucky in the ballot.
Where is open in the city centre on sunday morning early doors for breakfast and pint?

normally go to the clockwork but it is always busy as %^*&, need to get there for 11am to get a seat

georgic will have barriers in there as well although not wearing colours.

Is that a Celtic leaning pub.

Was in it for the first time the other Saturday after Pollok Juniors game.

Just one before heading elsewhere, usually quite like traditional pubs but couldn’t take to it at all for some reason.

Back