90mins gone at The Piggery, the ball arrives at your feet...

Gordy Boy

You're 25 yards out, drop your shoulder, the legoeater goes one way, you go the other. You lash your laces through the ball making the cleanest contact of your career and the ball thunders into the top corner.

1-0 Rangers.

How do you Celebrate?

I'd dive into the delirious rangers fans and not give two shits whether I got to play the rest of the game!

Or do the diouf in front of the scum

Or pass out :)

Invite my team mates to do a "mock huddle" (whatever that is) in the centre circle because that really upsets them. Then I'd be snorting lines of coke from strippers backsides the rest of the night.

Grab the ball from the nets, shake hands with my nearest team-mate and plant the ball on the centre-circle. Just doing my job, boss...

In reality I like to think I'd race behind the goals, hand cupped to my ear past the bheasts then when I get to the bears give them a JCD-style salute before jumping in and joining the party.

I've gone through this many a time, as a wee boy battering a ball off my folks windows, as a lad in the park or on the field with my mates, school playing field and in my dreams... so many outcomes.

Seriously, I'd probably drop to my knees and cry.

turn to the mhanks watching them lose their shit and just flick the v sign then turn to the fans and just go tonto towards them and jump in
or
run and jump up on the bar with the mhanks behind me tugging at the top of my top so they see my name then just raise my arms up ala diouf

I've gone through this many a time, as a wee boy battering a ball off my folks windows, as a lad in the park or on the field with my mates, school playing field and in my dreams... so many outcomes.

Seriously, I'd probably drop to my knees and cry.

This for me. I like to think I would do all sorts in celebration, but in reality would be totally overwhelmed and just collapse!

Surely this is something to a man (and a girl) that every single menber on this board (lurkers aside) has imagined and ran through their head at least once or twice?

I personally still imagine it and hope that it will one day come true.....the fact I'm no good at football, over weight and age to ever play football professionally will never get in the way of my aspirations and fantasy of doing so.

For what it's worth I would run to the Rangers end, sink to my knees ala McCoist and just look in amazement at the madness of the celebrations, finally getting up to the Bears singing "there's only one uaerangers"!! ;)

Straight over the advertising boards and into the Rangers end after running past the Tims cupping my ear and giving it various fcuk you gestures. Would be well worth the red card, arrest and botp charge!

I would love to think I would jump into the bears at the corner but I would probably start greeting

Run up to the cameraman nearest to the Bears, get said Cameraman to focus on me with my arms outstretched with the Bears in the background going wild and scream 'WE ARE RANGERS' ala Spartacus's famous 'I am Spartacus' scene.

:cool:

If ther was one goal I would have loved to have scored against them it would be Peter Lovenkrands goal in the last minute of LC final at Hampden. Great goal ; National stadium ; cup final ; no time for them to reply

Run over to the green brigade section, pretend to pull on a balaclava and do a mock machine gun shooting on the bastards. Given their terrorist loving ways they'd applaud that right?

I'd imagine that I'd just go mental and run into the Rangers end or just do an Edu.

Honestly can't imagine a better feeling in the world than what Edu would've experienced that day!

Directly over to the people that have never faltered, never lost hope, and never failed to be there when they were most needed - to say 'that one was for you'.

Why the obsession with the piggery and green brigade, rather dream of being at Ibrox infront of a stadium full of bears giving it laldy

I'd do the Cantona slow turn with hand on hips savouring the moment. I'd then shoulder check Brown out the way as I meandered back for the kick off.

At the end I'd take my shirt off and walk to the Rangers support shaking no hands and hand my jersey to a young boy who one day might get the chance to do the same

Being an auld bassa, it'll never be me,but the next player to do it for real,enjoy it,because you'll never have a greater feeling in your life

Run to the fans shoving their scumbag stewards out of the way
Then on my way back smile at Broonaldino telling him get it right
Fcuking up him then seconds later when the final whistle goes
Dive right into the fans until they all leave Fcuk the consequences
Of a ban it would be worth it.

I'd probably end up flat on my face in the penalty box after having the biggest heart attack known to mankind.:confused: If, I somehow survived, just go f@cking mental in some way!

Run passed the manky bastards giving it big licks then jump in with all the bears going mental.
I would take whatever ban the mentally challenged compliance officer made up for ruining his wknd

I would have at least one of them sent off for reacting to me as I would be saying all sorts to them on eay back to our half. After being in the away end going laldy.

I love Kenny Miller as long as he still playing I have a chance at my age :)

Score a goal obviously, wait for the ref to point to the half way line and then kick the crap out of Broon in a wee bit of over exuberant celebration. Aye, that for me.

Rip off ma jersey, take my sash off and wave it around my heid in a helicopter motion' whilst growling 'away home you manky 19th Century Terrorist bastards!!!"

Back