A+ and A Rsc allocation only for post split away games

Galstonian Oranje

Official Ticketer
Probably correct to do so with restricted allocations.

If they are doing that with RSC allocations, there's a good chance they will do the same with gold mygers only for certain games next season

stop the ghost buses getting tickets
This is sometbing I totally agree with mate

I know of 2 “ghost clubs” who get 2 tickets for every hampden game yet the club never travels to any other matches. They don’t even have any season tickets registered with them.

There should be a rule that a supporters club must be active with a minimum of ticket requests throughout a season to qualify for away or hampden tickets

stop the ghost buses getting tickets
How do these actually work? It's quite a lot of ST holders needed to club together to get to A/A+ level. Over a season you might struggle to get 1 extra away game per person.

I think the comment was that it was Gold only with the 800 allocation but would be reviewed in line with the increased allocation.

Someone who was there might be able to confirm.
Yes,what you said is spot on.
No mention of it being gold only.
Natalie said it would be reviewed due to the increased allocation.

How do these actually work? It's quite a lot of ST holders needed to club together to get to A/A+ level. Over a season you might struggle to get 1 extra away game per person.
New clubs can register without even having any season tickets. They can make up names for the treasurer, chairman, secretary etc.

They aren’t allowed to apply for away tickets in their first season but after that they can. I think though they can register for hampden in their first season and even lowest category clubs get at least 2 tickets

New clubs can register without even having any season tickets. They can make up names for the treasurer, chairman, secretary etc.

They aren’t allowed to apply for away tickets in their first season but after that they can. I think though they can register for hampden in their first season and even lowest category clubs get at least 2 tickets
every summer I used to get a list of our members and all had Rangers numbers beside their name.now they only send me the numbers of season ticket holders if we have any in the club.

I know when we started our rsc in 2001 we couldn’t apply for away or cup finals in the first year.

I think the comment was that it was Gold only with the 800 allocation but would be reviewed in line with the increased allocation.

Someone who was there might be able to confirm.
This was the bit I read and assumed it meant for next season …

Q - Old firm allocation. How will we be treated when we go there?

NN 'Allocation, Gold only but open to debate if we carve opportunities for others on other tiers'

Probably correct to do so with restricted allocations.

If they are doing that with RSC allocations, there's a good chance they will do the same with gold mygers only for certain games next season
Which makes mygers an absolute fucking tip off waste of time for most folk

Rangers know the ghost buses. It’s easy to work out. I could give you a list of them.

Knowing it at proving it is the difference

Or like they used to do for Europe you could provide proof of travel.

Rangers know the ghost buses. It’s easy to work out. I could give you a list of them.

The ticket centre know and are friendly with the “ghost busses”

The ticket centre know and are friendly with the “ghost busses”
Agreed. It’s amazing the amount of buses that only travel to hampden. Now some can blame the lack of tickets. But some buses also have ghost buses to help with their own tickets. Or say you have 150 members like some RSCs that only travel to home games they can then split their cat A+ bus to two cat A buses and get more of an allocation.

The work and money to run a real bus these days is off the scale.

Over a grand to Ross county on Sunday.

But give the tickets to MyGers

Agreed. It’s amazing the amount of buses that only travel to hampden. Now some can blame the lack of tickets. But some buses also have ghost buses to help with their own tickets. Or say you have 150 members like some RSCs that only travel to home games they can then split their cat A+ bus to two cat A buses and get more of an allocation.

The work and money to run a real bus these days is off the scale.

Over a grand to Ross county on Sunday.

But give the tickets to MyGers
This is why going it should be that an RSC takes so many tickets a season to prove its active

The 2 ghost clubs I know off jjst take hampden tickets, never ever anything else.

One other club I know off actually still has active paying members but only run 2 club trips a year yet still apply for hampden.

There should be a limit season by season how many tickets an RSC take for each game and then hampden tickets issued that way.

For example a club that only orders tickets once a season or none at all should not be allowed to apply for hampden.

The only way it will stop is if they introduce the £10 fee per member that was suggested when they were bringing in MyGers. For it to work properly it would need to be paid direct to Rangers by the season ticket holder but it would fix the issue straight away.

The only way it will stop is if they introduce the £10 fee per member that was suggested when they were bringing in MyGers. For it to work properly it would need to be paid direct to Rangers by the season ticket holder but it would fix the issue straight away.
We have id say 25 or so members who are not season ticket holders but do a good lot of games, so that means if they aren’t using other club members season tickets for a match we are ordering more off the club. That way it should be easy for the ticket office to see which clubs are active and which aren’t. Shouldnt need to pay a fee

Only my opinion

Mate buses already pay for folks MyGers. Another tenner won’t make a difference.

We have id say 25 or so members who are not season ticket holders but do a good lot of games, so that means if they aren’t using other club members season tickets for a match we are ordering more off the club. That way it should be easy for the ticket office to see which clubs are active and which aren’t. Shouldnt need to pay a fee

Only my opinion
It could be done without a fee but it would take a load of work for the ticket office. It wouldn't even need to be every year, could be done once every five years. It would just be a way to confirm someone is actually travelling with that bus.

Mate buses already pay for folks MyGers. Another tenner won’t make a difference.
There will always be people that game a system but at the moment its basically submit a list of Rangers numbers and the club will send that person away tickets with zero checks that they are actually running buses to any games.

Back