A big game for them tonight and who do the talk about?

Who gives a f*ck about what 2 random thaigs in Greggs have to say, it's hardly thread worthy that 2 junkies have been discussing us whilst sharing their sausage roll

The amount of posts about them on here and even more so on the FF Facebook page is getting tedious.

I bet your bill also came to £16.90 and you asked for a receipt.

Enzos lived off a reputation he didn't deserve. The wee chippy across from the police station was better

And Sandyhills is the trailer park cousin of Mount Vernon

Left 15 years ago so will take your word on the chippys. Same happened with pinetrees (the Chinese that was called pinetrees by everyone but hadn't been called that for years. Like Sanmile in that respect). It was woeful but parents swore by it :)

Keeping it football related didn't someone toss a brick through pinetrees window when Chris Burke was having dinner there

Left 15 years ago so will take your word on the chippys. Same happened with pinetrees (the Chinese that was called pinetrees by everyone but hadn't been called that for years. Like Sanmile in that respect). It was woeful but parents swore by it :)

Keeping it football related didn't someone toss a brick through pinetrees window when Chris Burke was having dinner there
I left over 20 years ago, never liked that chippy

I'm pretty sure Burke was assaulted. The guy walked in and belted him. Burke's scum supporting old man then blamed Rangers supporters for it

Yes the mighty Rangers, I'm sitting in Greggs having a bacon roll,two mhanks came in and sat at the next table and the whole conversation is about the mighty Rangers ,one of them got up and said let's hope we win tonight
It just goes to show we consume their very existence

There's some ironic about a Rangers fan talking about Celtic fans talking about Rangers fans.

Tonight will be disgusting,I wont watch them play again, even if they are gubbed.Full on light show,tears in their eyes singing walk on, and if you know your history.Bt studio sitting in silent awe. Disgusting.

Enzos lived off a reputation he didn't deserve. The wee chippy across from the police station was better

And Sandyhills is the trailer park cousin of Mount Vernon
Shettleston,at one time,had great chippies owned by Italian families.
The one facing the cop shop was one of them.

R1Kljo1.gif

Thanks for posting, now we have an opportunity to discuss them discussing us.

Yes the mighty Rangers, I'm sitting in Greggs having a bacon roll,two mhanks came in and sat at the next table and the whole conversation is about the mighty Rangers ,one of them got up and said let's hope we win tonight
It just goes to show we consume their very existence
That must have been horrible for you having to watch their one tooth chewing up a roll on bacon.

Back