A Celtic supporter of the old school whom the new rabble would want to kill

the vile republican cesspit in the gorbals ,the brazen head , had/have a csc named after a vc winner leaving from the premises, incidentally this same war hero is remembered every year with a memorial parade by the the brothers/sisters in District 49
When 49 District proposed the march in James Stokes VC's honour the filth abandoned the whole idea of honouring one of their own.

Which showed up the sham of naming a bus after him in the first place.

I genuinely believe we have made significant progress year on year with how we behave as a support but we receive no credit nor recognition in this dump of a country.

That lot have regressed significantly, they have never been more openly sectarian, racist, bigoted and politically driven than what they are today.

Anyone from the outside reading and listing to our government and media would be forgiven for thinking the reverse is true!

Walked by a local fhilth supporters house earlier in the month their windows were plastered with poppies,lest we forget and various other stickers,The following day my brothers on the phone asking if I’d seen it,Think we were both more than a little surprised.

There was an old guy ( Eddie) a career soldier & proud of it a catholic drank every day in the Masonic club in milngavie.
His " baccy" tin had his regiment coat of arms on it.
A lovely old guy who wore his poppy with pride & always stood for the queen.
When he died his funeral was conducted in the local RC church, and the priest told the congregation everyone was welcome to join them for the purvey in the Masonic club.
This was organised by his son who lived in England, he had no ties with Celtic or the RC church but he said it was his dad's wishes as that's where his friends were.
Many of the Tim's wouldn't cross the door but Eddie's son said F@ck them , that's their problem

I work with a girl who is a troop leader in the girl guides. Has dedicated her life since she was a young girl to the guides.
Goes to church services, sings God Save the King etc. Very much a strong Unionist.
Season ticket holder for them.
I consider her a close friend.

I used to work with a guy who was a Sergeant in the British army for years & was the organiser of his regiments reunion events & remembrance Sunday stuff.
He was a practising RC & a season ticket holder at the tattiedome.....

I kinda liked the guy

Just saying..
Aye bet he never had the poppy on st the dome. They bastards would be spitt on him.

Aye bet he never had the poppy on st the dome. They bastards would be spitt on him.
Haven't seen him for about 5 or 6 years , but actually he DID wear a poppy at the football when we worked together. Although he's getting on a bit now in his early 60's, he's quite an intimidating kind of guy , so god help anyone attempting to dig him up about it.

Known a few of their lot over the years who have served including an Irish lad I worked with.They could never answer the question of how they feel when their support belts out the republican bile.

I served multiple tours in Northern Ireland, predominantly West Belfast and Crossmaglen. Always had a couple of beggars in my Multiple, all good men who despised the republican vermin.

Made me laugh when they were subjected to bigoted abuse, especially by scum wearing Celt*c tops on the Falls Road. Usually they just looked at me with a wry smile.

He played part of a trial game for them.

He's also unusual in being presented to the crowd at both Ibrox and Parkhead on the same day!
As I said I don’t know if he played a 1st team game and knew he had played a trial game.
I live in Carluke, there are 3 VC holders from the town

Willie maley is as good and example as you can get managed them for over 40 years. He was a huge royalist and had a picture of the King on his business card.

The scum love to sing about "if you know your history" when, clearly, they don't.

Despite being thousands of miles away, I still have the misfortune of having a rhabid as a manager. The pr!ck did an assembly on remembrance day. Did he mention it? Did he f*ck! Took the delight of getting my kids to make poppies to cover the walls of my part of the school...finished off with a huge "Lest we forget" flag.

Has the cowardly b@stard said anything? Of course not!

I genuinely believe we have made significant progress year on year with how we behave as a support but we receive no credit nor recognition in this dump of a country.

That lot have regressed significantly, they have never been more openly sectarian, racist, bigoted and politically driven than what they are today.

Anyone from the outside reading and listing to our government and media would be forgiven for thinking the reverse is true!
There's an old saying about 'He who controls the media...'.
Very true in this cesspit of a league.

the vile republican cesspit in the gorbals ,the brazen head , had/have a csc named after a vc winner leaving from the premises, incidentally this same war hero is remembered every year with a memorial parade by the the brothers/sisters in District 49
James Stokes VC, his story was actually serialised in The Victor comic back in the 70s.

Slight aside but your first paragraph says it all. A few years back the Daily Record had a full page and a half article on how wonderful The Fields of Athenry (sp?) as a song was. It contained the name of the writer and what it was based on but conveniently forgot to mention it's anti crown stance. Move on a few years and we have the magnificent Four Lads Had A Dream and I bet you they don't even know we sing it far less the wonderfully amazing story behind it.

Big surprise is the big bawface statue still standing not because he was an enabler ( God forbid )but because he was a protestant who never got invited on to the bheasts board solely because of that very reason.Yet the tinks idolise him and hate him on the same breath.

Last edited:
I work with a girl who is a troop leader in the girl guides. Has dedicated her life since she was a young girl to the guides.
Goes to church services, sings God Save the King etc. Very much a strong Unionist.
Season ticket holder for them.
I consider her a close friend.
I consider her choice of football team ill advised.

I actually know a rabid who's old man was a paratrooper in the 2nd world war and a was awarded all sorts of medals for his actions. The rabid in question (a guy in his late 50s) despises the British Army and everything the UK stands for, also one of these arseholes who hated all things Scottish national team back in the 70 and 80s when we used to all go, now all of a sudden he loves the national team and everything Scottish in general, as he sees us getting independence away from the big bad Brits.
A horrible rat.

Turning it around, has anyone ever met one of us who is pro republican? (Not pro independent Scotland as there are, unbelievably, quite a few).

I just can’t see that ever happening but then again I suppose there might be (not really).

I actually know a rabid who's old man was a paratrooper in the 2nd world war and a was awarded all sorts of medals for his actions. The rabid in question (a guy in his late 50s) despises the British Army and everything the UK stands for, also one of these arseholes who hated all things Scottish national team back in the 70 and 80s when we used to all go, now all of a sudden he loves the national team and everything Scottish in general, as he sees us getting independence away from the big bad Brits.
A horrible rat.
You can choose your friends, but not your family.

A horrible rat.
Did he maybe play for the Bhoys cub?

I stay next door to one of them who plays the most bigoted of tunes (about British soldiers). His son and 2 nephews are in the armed forces as well.

I served multiple tours in Northern Ireland, predominantly West Belfast and Crossmaglen. Always had a couple of beggars in my Multiple, all good men who despised the republican vermin.

Made me laugh when they were subjected to bigoted abuse, especially by scum wearing Celt*c tops on the Falls Road. Usually they just looked at me with a wry smile.
Can relate to this and agree with it also.

I’ve served with a few season ticket holders for them, can’t understand it however they are generally good blokes and have their priorities other than football absolutely correct.

Pretty much what I was going to say.

The Natz more than happy to play along and take advantage.

I was in Glasgow yesterday afternoon for a few drinks with some friends and I was in amongst the Groin Brigade coming through the barriers at Central Station….
Probably going to deface some statue or anything that they don’t like…
Fuckin scum….

Who remembers Soccer A.M doing photos from all around the world with the armed forces and there always our opponents tops onThey served the Crown.

When 49 District proposed the march in James Stokes VC's honour the filth abandoned the whole idea of honouring one of their own.

Which showed up the sham of naming a bus after him in the first place.
Would naming the bus after him not be honouring him?
They could have choosen any Celtic player or republican scum but went with a VC veteran so not sure it's a sham and more a case of the clowns not wanting any association with 49 District?

Back