A Celtic Website Not Happy With Length Of Managers Ban

They fail to understand that our manager can be banned because he’s not an NI catholic.

In view of him sent to the Livi stand on Wednesday I’d have thought he’d have got away with time served. There is a precedent.

I recall a manger being sent off at Ibrox and serving a total of a 45 minute touchline ban.

The name escapes me though. Ginger. Bad teeth. Probable odour.

Ring any bells?
He knows who he is.

And he knows we know it!

I recall a manger being sent off at Ibrox and serving a total of a 45 minute touchline ban.

Ring any bells?
Still waiting on a decision from his last rant about referees in our last old firm game.

The site that brought us this from a wee lispy sex offender in recent months:

Why are all Celtic fans always so smarmy wee wet wipes with speech impediments that always look like they need a shower?

That wee guy is like 19 years old, fits that criteria and also has a hairline like Danny DeVito.

Ring any bells?
Quasimodo?
Oh Lennon, you mean Lennon.

The gaffer got 2 yellow cards, not a straight red, what kind of suspension do the mentally challengeds expect??

How many websites and podcasts do they have?
They like to talk, bet they never actually go to games.
Gimps

Nothing the mentally challenged scum say surprises me,they close their tiny minds and open their big traps and spout absolute bull,this title win is going to finish them, hopefully for years, they know WATP.

What on Earth is the wank even talking about. Why on Earth would it have been for any longer? He didn't boot his melt in or anything. Which would have actually been acceptable.

Why are all Celtic fans always so smarmy wee wet wipes with speech impediments that always look like they need a shower?

That wee guy is like 19 years old, fits that criteria and also has a hairline like Danny DeVito.

Haha, why do they all talk like that? Sounds like Jonathan Watson's "Theltic fan" character.

I'd hazard a guess that it's the result of inbreeding.

The worst rant I have ever seen from any manager was ginger teeth, half jaked, a few weeks ago. Put the boot into anyone and every one. Also slagged off other Scottish clubs for their virus safety efforts. Still not cited. But everyone is against the scum?

A player sent off for two yellows gets a one match ban as well.

It's a really weird, but not entirely unsurprising, narrative for those lunatics to take.

The site that brought us this from a wee lispy sex offender in recent months:

y47N1jq.png

Back