A final solution!

Three-in-seven

Latest ramblings form Mhad Joe.

Seems to have abandoned Sevco, and is now coming out and saying Rangers!

Time for this clown to be taken to task?

I've been away visiting my Son for almost three weeks now so I've been out of the loop a wee bit. I've been trying to keep up with events by reading James Forrest, John James, Harry Brady, and Paul Brennan, and of course Celtic FC.

The stuff that came out last week surely spells “The End” for serial denier Stewart Regan, it should also spell the end for another Stewart, the one who calls himself Milne, that owns Aberdeen, he is so out of tune with his own Supporters , he'll get an audition from Simon Cowell.

Celtic through Peter Lawwell have shown the way and threw down the challenge to the SFA, will we get support from other clubs? I very much doubt it. Will we get support from others club’s supporters? I certainly believe we will. This has to be taken to a final solution. That final solution must mean the removal of Regan and every other official found guilty of dishonesty and collusion.

It may well be that we need to go down the legal route to get justice, if that is the case so be it. Regan is not alone in his attempts to deceive the honest supporters, there are quite a number who need to be thrown out of any official post that they hold. There is lots of evidence against them, guys like Auldheid have built up a remarkable amount of that evidence, and I can assure you he would be delighted to make it public.

Even after all the years of blatant cheating by both Rangers and the SFA, Glasgow Celtic will still be playing in the best stadium in front of the best supporters in the Champions League tomorrow night, and there is nothing they can do to stop us. As a wee guy once said “This isn't the end, this is just the beginning “

The fact that he is an "official representative" of their support tells you all you need to know about him and their wider support!!!

Looks like the rancid mentally challenged bastards and the friends in the media are being mobilised

Something tells me that either they have something under there sleeve or this is just a smokescreen to bury bad news on its way

Honestly thought a couldn't hate these cunts more I was wrong they are an absolute poison on society

This isn't the end, this isn't even the beginning of the end. However this is the end of the beginning. Winston Churchill. Simpleton that he is.

How can this guy represent that team in any sort of official capacity?
After their pro Palestine anti Israel shite, flags banners songs etc. How can he possibly use the term final solution? I though maybe he's so thick doesn't realise what the term implies but then he badly paraphrases Winston Churchill to confirm he knows exactly what he's trying to do.
And on top of how sick that is it was his team and Ireland that were pro nazi during WW2.

I've been away visiting my Son for almost three weeks now so I've been out of the loop a wee bit. I've been trying to keep up with events by reading James Forrest, John James, Harry Brady, and Paul Brennan, and of course Celtic FC.

The stuff that came out last week surely spells “The End” for serial denier Stewart Regan, it should also spell the end for another Stewart, the one who calls himself Milne, that owns Aberdeen, he is so out of tune with his own Supporters , he'll get an audition from Simon Cowell.

Celtic through Peter Lawwell have shown the way and threw down the challenge to the SFA, will we get support from other clubs? I very much doubt it. Will we get support from others club’s supporters? I certainly believe we will. This has to be taken to a final solution. That final solution must mean the removal of Regan and every other official found guilty of dishonesty and collusion.

It may well be that we need to go down the legal route to get justice, if that is the case so be it. Regan is not alone in his attempts to deceive the honest supporters, there are quite a number who need to be thrown out of any official post that they hold. There is lots of evidence against them, guys like Auldheid have built up a remarkable amount of that evidence, and I can assure you he would be delighted to make it public.

Even after all the years of blatant cheating by both Rangers and the SFA, Glasgow Celtic will still be playing in the best stadium in front of the best supporters in the Champions League tomorrow night, and there is nothing they can do to stop us. As a wee guy once said “This isn't the end, this is just the beginning “

Has he broken his ; button?

It's absolutely mental that these people think the SFA actually helped us.

Beyond belief mate, an illegal transfer embargo that we were forced to take otherwise we wouldn't have got a licence. If that was the SFA helping us God help us when they are hindering us.

Surprised hes posted that considiring the New UDF is monitoring his movements and trying to assassinate him.

Your getting mixed up with JohnJames, who's next blog will probably include the Mexican Cartels chasing him aswell.

By "final solution" is he referring to an independent review, agreed by all involved parties as final and binding on everyone, with no right of appeal?
That sort of final solution?

Can I politely ask Joseph; where exactly are the rhancid xi playing (given his description definitely not the cesspit) and whose fans are they borrowing?

WATP

I can picture the guy tomorrow night sitting in the best stadium with the best fans thinking about Rangers, he's a deranged crank :D

I can picture the guy tomorrow night sitting in the best stadium with the best fans thinking about Rangers, he's a deranged crank :D

That's just it. Even as the likes of Neymar and co grace their pitch, the majority of them will still be more interested in us.

We'll always be the only show in town !

'This has to be taken to a final solution.'
History taught us what is meant by 'final solution'. Everyone knows what Mad Joe wants; remember his Titanic jibe? Recall the words of pastor Martin Niemoller. Yet a compliant Scottish media remains silent. Shameful. shameless & complicit.

Katie Hopkins was reported to the police and lost her job at LBC for using these words, and coming from the Bigot who is of the opinion that "not enough Protestants died on the Titanic" his words are as much a hate crime as Katie Hopkins'.

I'm sure the son he's been visiting will have a balanced view of Rangers issues. He really is a vile character.

This f --- wit is just an idiot for his cause, these people will never stop until we beat them and beat them again, let us put them back in their box were they belong.

Latest ramblings form Mhad Joe.

Seems to have abandoned Sevco, and is now coming out and saying Rangers!

Time for this clown to be taken to task?

FFS! Mask slips yet again. Bet you this was the old bigot too (or his da/uncle/brother).

f1xqqa.jpg

What an oxygen thief.

surely even mad joe knows what he is saying with the use of the phrase final solution ffs , in saying that nothing would suprise me about this tit after his titanic comments .

Another classic rant from Scotland's most put upon individual and, as always, he never fails to deliver. But seriously, surely the time is fast approaching when a lawyer's letter is coming through his letter box?

The “Final Solution was the Nazi code name for the plan to murder all Jews within reach, and was not limited to the European continent
Dear oh dear,This guy needs to be told to resign from his position.

Back