A Glowing Reference For Chris Sutton

Totally against the grain here, I enjoy listening to Sutton on 606 and Monday Night Club.

Savage and the rest either laugh at him or take the pi$$, he’s playing a character and knows exactly what he’s doing.

He does what he does to wind people up, and you can either laugh along or take the bait.

Totally against the grain here, I enjoy listening to Sutton on 606 and Monday Night Club.

Savage and the rest either laugh at him or take the pi$$, he’s playing a character and knows exactly what he’s doing.

He does what he does to wind people up, and you can either laugh along or take the bait.
Won't be doing either.:cool:

The issue I have with Sutton is he can, when he wants to, provide good analysis and when he's been cocomms in England he's actually a decent listen, much better than McMannaman etc. The problem is he won't stop the shock jock stuff up here and just do what he's supposed to be there to do.

The issue I have with Sutton is he can, when he wants to, provide good analysis and when he's been cocomms in England he's actually a decent listen, much better than McMannaman etc. The problem is he won't stop the shock jock stuff up here and just do what he's supposed to be there to do.
Him and Boyd are as scripted as you can get without reading an autocue.

The genesis of this drivel was most definitely sutton being a cnt, but it's obviously how the broadcasters want to frame Scottish football.

That’s hilarious.

Just me that thinks that guy must have been a big fan of the Ricky Gervais show? Almost sounds like a Gervais impression from that podcast!
The kids voice sounds like Ricky defo.

Back