A Hibs win tomorrow and the sharks will burn the stadium down

I have to bite, its over my head....whats the constant sharks reference ?
I've obv missed something.

One of their scum fans was photographed throwing a fence at the police, some genius then asked why he was throwing a shark, when it is infact the perfect timing of said photo that makes the fence kinda look like a shark.

You know how the internet works, it became a top class meme within minutes:

EoA_F4dXUAIyxsf.jpg

EoGKs80XcAcbFmZ

dydwvhp23m361.jpg

Interesting few weeks ahead with a European place up for grabs in the league, let the battle for second place commence. Imagine if the filth don't qualify for Europe!!!

Hibs have a better record against them than anyone bar us in recent years, they might lose but it won’t be by lying down,
We’ll see what Jack Ross is made of....the table has just been made for his dinner!

Personally I dont think they’ll show up.

I think a better banner for the scum to put outside the scum hut would be Peter Lawwells face imposed on to Officer Barbradys of South Park saying "Move along people, nothing to see here"

I hate getting ahead of myself, but IF we win the league, the Union Bears simply have to do a display of a huge great white, the length and breadth of the Broomloan for first Glasgow derby after 55. No words, no badges, just a huge shark.

Would love to be proved wrong but i think the expectancy that has now been put on Hibs will be too much for them.

Back