A Hibs win tomorrow and the sharks will burn the stadium down

Their teeth have been drawn.

Few hundred turned up wanting blood.

Celtic Trust calm them down with an organised protest.

Following week they are there in their thousands to wish them well at Hampden.

Meanwhile the Board make it clear Lenny is here for the duration.

Pussywhipped the lot of them.

Absolutely agree they should.
But when the clinical director comes out and says they’ve done nothing wrong and the governing body says they’re good to go then they can pretty much do what they want
The SFA and the SPFL will not impose any restrictions on them, it'll have to be wee Nicky that will have to impose the covid rules but I'm not that sure that she will. It does put them all on the spot though. ;) :)

W.A.T.P.

Not a chance that the game is getting called off, or they field a weakened team.
In fact if the rumour is true about it being Julie Ann then it will roughly be the same team that started against us except Bitton.
Julien was in Dubai

Not a chance that the game is getting called off, or they field a weakened team.
In fact if the rumour is true about it being Julie Ann then it will roughly be the same team that started against us except Bitton.
Seen a tweet that some of the bubble should have to self isolate too, from one of the health advisors.

Be great if the rules were applied to them , but I'm not holding my breath

I had a wee sneaky peek on KDS to see what they were saying about this and came across an unrelated post re Duffy' imminent signing. Page 1 was this comment

"If true, the minute Duffy arrives Ajer will be offski I think, which will still leave us short at Centre Back.
You just know that Duffy will stop us dropping stupid points against teams with big lumps at Centre Forward."

Page 137 was not so welcoming. They were calling him the Brighton Bomber ( sick bastards) and someone posted" Yeah thats about right he's a bombscare.

Im off for a shower now feel a bit dirty.

I want Hibs to win tomorrow just to see if the guy who phoned up Clyde after last Saturday to say he could see us on the wane and that lot on the up, will phone back so we can all hear the next episode of his football fairy tales.

Imagine the scene

a whole team out with covid due to Dubai

a scudding off hibs

they mental bastards will attack their own club tomorrow night

This has to be one of the best thread titles I have ever seen on here!

Like the other teams in the League, Hibs put all out effort in to the game at Ibrox.
Expect nothing even close from them tomorrow.

The Green Brigade don’t do irony if they are complaining about their clubs covid behaviour after the bus chasing and shark throwing olympics.

Never watch their games.... might just watch this one for the scenes of Hibs celebrating at Easter Road and the shark being flung about outside the piggery :)

I had a wee sneaky peek on KDS to see what they were saying about this and came across an unrelated post re Duffy' imminent signing. Page 1 was this comment

"If true, the minute Duffy arrives Ajer will be offski I think, which will still leave us short at Centre Back.
You just know that Duffy will stop us dropping stupid points against teams with big lumps at Centre Forward."

Page 137 was not so welcoming. They were calling him the Brighton Bomber ( sick bastards) and someone posted" Yeah thats about right he's a bombscare.

Im off for a shower now feel a bit dirty.
This made me chuckle.

A draw would be phenomenal.

It would put us a guaranteed 12 points and 23 goals clear.

They'd need to win every game, including both old firms, and for us to lose 2 other games with a ridiculous goal swing.

I do annoyingly think they'll win tomorrow, but it'd be brilliant if they drop anything at all.

Imagine the scene

a scudding off hibs

I think they would intensity the null and void garbage if they lose, rather than have a go at the players.

He went on the jolly though, so self isolation to whoever is deemed to have been in close contact to him during the trip should apply
Thought if the elite:rolleyes: sportsmen were travelling it was only the squad who were allowed to go.So whatever their trip is classed as surely he should not have been there as he was injured and would be unable to take part in any training?

Hibs will roll over and have their tummies tickled as they did at Parkhead recently.
No one will do us any favours.

Their teeth have been drawn.

Few hundred turned up wanting blood.

Celtic Trust calm them down with an organised protest.

Following week they are there in their thousands to wish them well at Hampden.

Meanwhile the Board make it clear Lenny is here for the duration.

Pussywhipped the lot of them.
They'll be sharked the morra night!

Imagine the scene

a scudding off hibs

Actually think the opposite will happen and they'll give up the ghost altogether ......

hibs away form is 2nd only to ours they are set up for counter attack ,øf their 36pts this season 22 are from away from home, their home form is poor, so dont write them off tonight

Hivs game been pulled off every bookies website looks like it ain’t going ahead

I'm hoping the fact hibs have lost last 3 games without scoring a goal that they have used the wee mini break to work on things. Due a performance and after the pitiful effort at Celtic park last time they hopefully are determined to get a result.

Hivs emptied the tank against us and look what's happened after that, they need to get at least a point of the game goes ahead.

I'd imagine they will field the strongest team possible. Hibs are spent, they emptied the tank on Boxing Day and have struggled since, losing to Ross County and Livingston.

I don't expect any favour from Jack Ross, he's another that likes to blow smoke up the bheggars arse. Even with a lack of central defenders, I don't think Hibs have it in them to go there and win.

I'll sit back with my feet up knowing we went to Pittodrie, won and added another three points to the board.

Hivs game been pulled off every bookies website looks like it ain’t going ahead
Likely because no one knows what team Celtic will be playing. If they fail to fulfill the fixture, they forfeit it - that’s the rules, no?

BTW if it does go ahead - they have 1 available CH before going into the reserves. Hibs on their day have one of the best front threes in Scotland. Just saying.

Like the other teams in the League, Hibs put all out effort in to the game at Ibrox.
Expect nothing even close from them tomorrow.
I agree. With Jack Ross having one eye on being the replacement for Lennon, don't expect any favours from this mob.

I have to bite, its over my head....whats the constant sharks reference ?
I've obv missed something.

Back