A Long Time Coming

Swindon Gers

Official Ticketer
I am currently sitting in Bristol Airport and finally I’m on my way up for the game tomorrow, this being my first match since Bayer Leverkusen almost 2 years ago due to the recent shite times. I cannot express how buzzing I am to once again get to Ibrox and cheer on the boys and see our magnificent stadium once again, I also have a good friend flying up from Southampton and meeting me at Glasgow airport later and we are both not only looking forward to the match but also the pre-match refreshments in The Louden and a good cultural sing song with like minded friends, look forward to maybe seeing some of you tomorrow and god bless you all, WATP

Hats off to you mate, that’s a proper treck. Hope you have a fantastic day, a big win for us all will do the job
Fly up from bristol or Birmingham when flights are suitable
A proper treck is train car or bus ha ha
We had flights booked for the game against them in April flight up in the morning has been cancelled so now its overnight bus up

We had flights booked for the game against them in April flight up in the morning has been cancelled so now its overnight bus up
I’ve been in a car, train and bus so far, left home at 2pm and only just boarding the flight, love it because of what’s at the other end

Last edited:
What bus do you get to Glasgow? I normally get the train or bus to Blackpool ( bus takes about 8 hours to Manchester and change there for Blackpool). It costs £15 each way from Blackpool to Glasgow so it's cheaper to get a hotel there for a couple of nights. Buses from here make so many stops that it would take about 16 hours to get to Glasgow. Train from Exeter to Glasgow is about £120 each way

What bus do you get to Glasgow? I normally get the train or bus to Blackpool ( bus takes about 8 hours to Manchester and change there for Blackpool). It costs £15 each way from Blackpool to Glasgow so it's cheaper to get a hotel there for a couple of nights. Buses from here make so many stops that it would take about 16 hours to get to Glasgow. Train from Exeter to Glasgow is about £120 each way
23-00hrs on Saturday night gets in glasgow at 6-45 on Sunday morning costs £16

I am currently sitting in Bristol Airport and finally I’m on my way up for the game tomorrow, this being my first match since Bayer Leverkusen almost 2 years ago due to the recent shite times. I cannot express how buzzing I am to once again get to Ibrox and cheer on the boys and see our magnificent stadium once again, I also have a good friend flying up from Southampton and meeting me at Glasgow airport later and we are both not only looking forward to the match but also the pre-match refreshments in The Louden and a good cultural sing song with like minded friends, look forward to maybe seeing some of you tomorrow and god bless you all, WATP
Let's hope the team put a show on for us. We're well overdue one.

Enjoy bud!

I’ll be with you in spirit tomorrow. My roars will be heard from my lounge in Edinburgh when we batter the sheep 5-0. I can’t be there for medical reasons:(

It’s alright for you. I woke up to an email from BA telling me that the 1000 from Heathrow to Glasgow was cancelled!
Just completed the 400 mile drive and got the same to look forward to after the match!
The things we do for love eh?

Enjoy brother

Back