A lot of people with short memories.

Tommy1656

Guys when I come on this forum I normally try and be as partial and honest as I can,but this time it's with passion pride and being a humble Rangers supporter.
I have watched Rangers for over 64 years and few more I can't remember much of as was too young.
Our club has been to hell and back over the
years with everything thrown in our path to destroy ,demolish and disband us with no success,we have also had many sad days with loss of lives of supporters, players and managers all too young to leave us.

Many other clubs would imo have never survived the half of what we've been through ,you only need to look at the antics of other clubs in recent years when it has not gone there way one club in particular. But when push came to shove they could not wait to get us back with our massive support and take our money to keep them in business.
We have done so much for Scottish football bringing them back to being respected in Europe over the past decade and all we get is no thanks ,and they still try to destroy us at every chance.

Recently we are getting back to were we belong with Steven Gerrard and the team stopping them and winning 55 and now with Gio trying to push onward and Upwards still ,but a long road lies ahead,I've asked myself what would have happened if they never imploded? We lost a game yesterday because we were just not good enough but that's happened before and I can assure you it will happen again ,but in the midst of all this we will never stop loving and supporting our club not like others.

We are an institution, one of the biggest clubs in the world, one of the most successful clubs in the world a loyal family of supporters who support our club through thick and thin whatever the cost and one of the most respected clubs in football,we will become successful again that I have no doubt but we do need new blood and I mean players and staff who know what we are all about and that for me is a problem in recent years.
I ask all our supporters to please stop the infighting, derogatory remarks and the slagging there are so many out there we should be aiming this at,try to be optimistic look at what we have achieved and what we are going to achieve in times to come,because we a far better and greater than anything out there,have discussions but always respect each other's opinions and leave on friendly terms.
I'm sorry if I've went on but it just hurts me sometimes we I see us like this as I know we are better.
WATP

Back