A new edible offering from the Chicago White Sox

Imagine that's delicious for the first couple of mouthfuls, then you're sick as a dog after a couple more.

Looks like the kind of novelty cup that adds about $20 to the price and every kid in the stadium screams the house down for only for it to be added to the cupboard full of novelty cups we never use when back home...

Looks awesome, We would be lucky to get a slush puppy put together properly, they are so far ahead of us in terms of hospitality.

any idea the cost OP

Imagine that's delicious for the first couple of mouthfuls, then you're sick as a dog after a couple more.

Looks like the kind of novelty cup that adds about $20 to the price and every kid in the stadium screams the house down for only for it to be added to the cupboard full of novelty cups we never use when back home...
Do you attend funerals to cheer yourself up?

I went to the opening day game for the White Sox a few years ago.

Seemed like I was the only one watching the baseball - everyone else focused on making as many trips to the food stands and consuming as much food and drink as they could manage.

Do you attend funerals to cheer yourself up?
Oh, to be clear, it's exactly the kind of thing I'd buy if I went and took the kids. I'm speaking from experience of having purchased countless of these things at events and having had both the vomiting weans and the mountain of novelty cups unused back home

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Not gunna lie, with the rate that states are legalising marijuana, I was expecting something, er, medicinal sold in the stadium but this looks glorious

The Americans go mad at sports events and food and drink part of it.

There's a butchers stall in Yankee Stadium that does nothing but properly cooked roast beef, thinly sliced, pink in middle, heaps of it on a roll. Was 15 dollars six years ago probably 20 at least now.

But very good

How could anyone eat that? I eat half a curry and need to sleep for 12 hours.

Especially those 12 inch tall slush puppy ones that don't actually fit in a cupboard.

%^*& the White Sox

Cubs Loyal!
Was in Chicago in 2017 wanted to see the Cubs but it was the season after they won the “World Series” and tickets were astronomical. So went to see the Sox. Fantastic stadium amazing club shop on 3 levels way bigger than NEH and the foot available was excellent unlike the dirge we get at Ibrox.

All this for a dollar

I went to my first (and last) NASCAR race on Sunday in Austin, Texas.

Bought a couple of frozen Margaritas pre- race, $32 each with tax, Tequila was pish too!

They know how to rape you in US sports stadiums. I moved onto beer after that, $16 per can for the imported, drinkable stuff :))

I went to my first (and last) NASCAR race on Sunday in Austin, Texas.

Bought a couple of frozen Margaritas pre- race, $32 each with tax, Tequila was pish too!

They know how to rape you in US sports stadiums. I moved onto beer after that, $16 per can for the imported, drinkable stuff :))
The yanks know how to get you to part with your dollar

Was in Chicago in 2017 wanted to see the Cubs but it was the season after they won the “World Series” and tickets were astronomical. So went to see the Sox. Fantastic stadium amazing club shop on 3 levels way bigger than NEH and the foot available was excellent unlike the dirge we get at Ibrox.
Any Doritoes?

Back