A simple ( if overly lengthy ) message

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine at least some Rangers players will look in here. With the right tempo and attitude, we will be beat those mutants. Worth remembering, in one half in the last game, we scored four goals, albeit, they disallowed one because of a ‘foul’ about three weeks earlier.

Four goals in one half, how long since that has happened?
And more importantly,it was the last half we've played against them. So let's carry on from there!

Wake up, check FF, read 2 posts, go to Xhamster and knock one out to Wendy Taylor p1ssing on some other tart, go back to sleep.
Same again tomorrow and then Sunday I will just go straight to Wendy!
200w.gif

When I see threads like this, I'm always curious about the thought process that leads to it.

Can imagine the OP sitting at home 5 or 6 bottles of something deep, arguing with himself internally about how the players need a message before the game but just not quite sure to do it.

"fcuk it, I'll post it on FF"

When I see threads like this, I'm always curious about the thought process that leads to it.

Can imagine the OP sitting at home 5 or 6 bottles of something deep, arguing with himself internally about how the players need a message before the game but just not quite sure to do it.

"fcuk it, I'll post it on FF"
Spot on.

Drunk birthday card pish that felt good to get out at the time.

I expected to open the thread and just see the words:

"Just Win."

Ended up with a Britney Spears song instead.

Spot on.

Drunk birthday card pish that felt good to get out at the time.

I expected to open the thread and just see the words:

"Just Win."

Ended up with a Britney Spears song instead.
Here we go, ChatGPT turned it into a song for you @Bluethruandthru
B-)
(Verse 1)Hey there, can you step up your game?Against those false gods, they're all the sameTalked up so big, media’s little toys,But in the heat, they’re just average boys.

Oh, European nights have told the tale,Their limits shown, without fail.Admittedly some stars shine bright,But average players fill their fight.

(Pre-Chorus)When Rangers come, they find their groove,Pushing limits, they have to prove.What about you? Are you the same?Facing rivals, igniting the flame.

(Chorus)Are you ready to stand and deliver?No surrender, let’s make them shiver.This Saturday, show what you’re about,Face the challenge, without a doubt.

(Verse 2)Oh, you’ve conquered names, faced many tests,With bravery, resilience, you've shown your best.No reason now, why you can’t win,Against the foe, let the games begin!

(Pre-Chorus)Each week we stand, giving our all,Craving victory, never to fall.From pillar to post, we’ve taken our knocks,But we’re ready now, solid as rocks.

(Bridge)To Jack Butland, keep that focus tight,Show the confidence, shine your light.James Tavernier, on the field, take charge,In defense strong, in attack, enlarge.

John Lundstram, lead with savvy and might,Show the way, turn darkness to light.Todd Cantwell, spark that creative flair,Show the drive, show how much you care.

(Chorus)Are you ready to stand and deliver?No surrender, let’s make them shiver.This Saturday, show what you’re about,Face the challenge, without a doubt.

(Outro)To all the players, hear this call,Against the hate, stand tall.Remember who wants it most,For our club, make them lost.

We’re Rangers, through and through,Believe in each other, that’s what we do.These days are ours to claim,Make sure it’s you, who wins the game.

Shouldn’t be a team talk even needed for tomorrow

If players can’t get up for this and knowing it’s last chance saloon for a go at the treble then they should clear their lockers tonight and don’t bother showing up!!!

That and plus the arrogance of them bastards across the city should be enough for our players looking blood tomorrow
This a hundred times.

If these players need any more motivation than being in last chance saloon for a league title then they should just leave and play their football elsewhere next season.

There is a wild expectation at this club, it’s a very real expectation though and if you are a player at Rangers then that’s the territory.
Meekly accepting second place after chasing this title so close is not an option.

Getting in early with this but it's been grinding on me since that draw v them at Ibrox.

I'm addressing my team through FF both collectively and individually with the distant hope the sentiment behind this message can somehow filter through to you in time for Saturday.

Can you , raise your game against these jumped up false gods of Scottish football.They've been bigged up and championed by their media puppets for so long, yet prove themselves year on year to be a very limited team when pressed. European football proves that beyond any doubt. They have some quality admittedly, but they are also littered with some very average players at best, and are clearly not the formidable force they are portrayed to be. What they do though when facing the Rangers is galvanise themselves, and produce their best form. Can you say the same of yourselves this season. If not, then why not. Just look at some of the names you've overcome in European football with commitment, bravery, and resilience. Is there any reason you can't show that v c****c. Of course not. It's all we ask. The refusal to be bettered on the day.

Will you then make a promise to yourself to give all you have this Saturday to counter their challenge. This club's moto is "ready" and our supporters is "no surrender" This support, who give you everything we have on a weekly basis crave revenge. We have suffered more than you can possibly imagine off the field and for far too long. Our club kicked from pillar to post, ridiculed and attacked by all and sundry.

I'm talking to you

Jack Butland:
will you keep your focus steady and display the same "A" game you brought to Rangers early doors, that which breeds confidence to those around you.

To you
James Taverneir: will you refuse this time to let the occasion and the din get to you. Can you be the dominant player in your individual one on ones. Can you remain strong and determined in defence while still offering that same verve and swagger in attack.

To you
John Lundstram: will you take the responsibility to lead by example with desire and grit but also intelligence and savvy to trump your opponent. Encourage, cajole , show the way.

To you
Todd Cantwell: will you promise yourself you will deliver that drive and spark of creativity we've seen and love. Can you park the unnecessary and give us the goods. Will you do that for us now when it really matters.

To you
Cyriel Dessers/ Abdullah Sima/ Fabio Silva: Will you still deliver against a backdrop of heavy criticism. Have you the the inner belief to save the best till last. Go out there with the intention to hurt. Be selfish, be instinctive be a game winner for Rangers.

To all of you.

Start instantly as you mean to go on. Leave nothing for regret, but give everything for victory. Ignore the hate filled poison from the stands, they are screaming skulls only, a background noise to be blanked out. You've seen more hostile places abroad and emerged with the points. Believe in yourselves and in each other. Remember, these days are always decided by which team wants it most. For our sake and yours, Make sure it's you.
Mines shorter

Just get fucking stuck into them Rangers from the first minute to the last!!

Feel better about yourself now? Good to get that off your chest?
Work getting on top of you?
Badly in need of your hole?
All of the above?

Glad I could help.
That's the general response to your mental OP mate if you have a reason through the thread :)

amazing how the negative normans are all over a positive thread
the real bottlers are the negative ones
no bottle to front up their timmy mates and colleagues and say we will win because they dont have the bottle to face them if we dont

If I hear that c*nt Crocker scream "and Celtic strike first, on derby day, in Glasgow" my foot is going through the telly.

Tav should pin this on the dressing room door. Big Paul Clement has just got his pre-match speech sorted!

These type of posts make me cringe.

The team aren't reading it and going "aye that's exactly what I will do". Not sure what the purpose is of them other than attention seeking.

Sorry if that sounds harsh but I'm just being honest.

Also if I'm going to be even more blunt it's an absolute brass neck and I'm sat here laughing at it. My god mate you must be that self important guy that everyone knows that loves the sound of their own voice lol.

These type of posts make me cringe.

The team aren't reading it and going "aye that's exactly what I will do". Not sure what the purpose is of them other than attention seeking.

Sorry if that sounds harsh but I'm just being honest.
I'm talking to you:

derek28
Give OP a break :D

Getting in early with this but it's been grinding on me since that draw v them at Ibrox.

I'm addressing my team through FF both collectively and individually with the distant hope the sentiment behind this message can somehow filter through to you in time for Saturday.

Can you , raise your game against these jumped up false gods of Scottish football.They've been bigged up and championed by their media puppets for so long, yet prove themselves year on year to be a very limited team when pressed. European football proves that beyond any doubt. They have some quality admittedly, but they are also littered with some very average players at best, and are clearly not the formidable force they are portrayed to be. What they do though when facing the Rangers is galvanise themselves, and produce their best form. Can you say the same of yourselves this season. If not, then why not. Just look at some of the names you've overcome in European football with commitment, bravery, and resilience. Is there any reason you can't show that v c****c. Of course not. It's all we ask. The refusal to be bettered on the day.

Will you then make a promise to yourself to give all you have this Saturday to counter their challenge. This club's moto is "ready" and our supporters is "no surrender" This support, who give you everything we have on a weekly basis crave revenge. We have suffered more than you can possibly imagine off the field and for far too long. Our club kicked from pillar to post, ridiculed and attacked by all and sundry.

I'm talking to you

Jack Butland:
will you keep your focus steady and display the same "A" game you brought to Rangers early doors, that which breeds confidence to those around you.

To you
James Taverneir: will you refuse this time to let the occasion and the din get to you. Can you be the dominant player in your individual one on ones. Can you remain strong and determined in defence while still offering that same verve and swagger in attack.

To you
John Lundstram: will you take the responsibility to lead by example with desire and grit but also intelligence and savvy to trump your opponent. Encourage, cajole , show the way.

To you
Todd Cantwell: will you promise yourself you will deliver that drive and spark of creativity we've seen and love. Can you park the unnecessary and give us the goods. Will you do that for us now when it really matters.

To you
Cyriel Dessers/ Abdullah Sima/ Fabio Silva: Will you still deliver against a backdrop of heavy criticism. Have you the the inner belief to save the best till last. Go out there with the intention to hurt. Be selfish, be instinctive be a game winner for Rangers.

To all of you.

Start instantly as you mean to go on. Leave nothing for regret, but give everything for victory. Ignore the hate filled poison from the stands, they are screaming skulls only, a background noise to be blanked out. You've seen more hostile places abroad and emerged with the points. Believe in yourselves and in each other. Remember, these days are always decided by which team wants it most. For our sake and yours, Make sure it's you.
We've no chance if there's only 7 players in the team.

I'm talking to you

Jack Butland:

To you

To you

To you

To you

To all of you.

Post of the year mate .,well said, let's hope the message gets through

no bottle to front up their timmy mates and colleagues and say we will win because they dont have the bottle to face them if we dont
The “negative ones” are the folk who look at things realistically with the facts and information that are staring them in the face.

No amount or “No Surrenders” and “WATP’s” will make the bottle merchants in our team play better. We can be as absolutely defiant as we want, it makes no difference to these players. They got a send off in December at Ibrox, went there and shat it.

Saying we don’t believe these players have what it takes, based on numerous past experiences, isn’t defeatist or negative. We don’t want the team to lose FFS, but their track record in this fixture in the last 3 years is honking.

And PS: I don’t have any “Timmy mates”.

your haikus are shite mate

We know they'll press high and aggressively in the first half, we know they want to find the spaces between our defence and midfield and we know their crowd will be hostile AF.

So, the message is simple, fkn stand up for yourselves Rangers and fight!

I'm talking to you

Jack Butland:

To you

To you

To you

To you

To all of you.

Hope you don’t do anything like this for a living.
Brutal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back