A toast from Big DJ

Spot on from DJ. Very fitting tribute to the current and previous staff and others who got us back to where we belong. By God, it sounded like he enjoyed it. Legend.

hear, all ye good people, hear what this brilliant and eloquent speaker has to say!”
Superb DJ

The finest all rounder to pull on that famous blue jersey. Class centre half,prolific up front,could play in midfield and the best header of a ball I've ever seen. I know Mark Hateley made the Greatest Ever XI, but I think it was a generational thing. Great words big man.

Great words spoken by a true legend. My first ever OF game was when the big man scored the winner as a 16 year old.

Mine too Largs Bear. An incredible memory.

And a great centre half too. Will never forget that Ajax match when he burst right through their defence. And then missed LOL.

The finest all rounder to pull on that famous blue jersey. Class centre half,prolific up front,could play in midfield and the best header of a ball I've ever seen. I know Mark Hateley made the Greatest Ever XI, but I think it was a generational thing. Great words big man.

Agree SYD.

Back