A Wee Favour

FSM

Hi guys, I feel bad for asking this (apologies admin if this isn’t allowed), but if possible could you vote for the National Autistic Society Scotland in this poll?

I don’t usually ask for stuff like this, but it’s a charity that’s very close to my heart and the funds they would get from winning really would go far :)

(Just to make it Rangers-related, here’s the National Autistic Society giving out an award for the sensory room at Ibrox!)

Hi guys, I feel bad for asking this (apologies admin if this isn’t allowed), but if possible could you vote for the National Autistic Society Scotland in this poll?

I don’t usually ask for stuff like this, but it’s a charity that’s very close to my heart and the funds they would get from winning really would go far :)

(Just to make it Rangers-related, here’s the National Autistic Society giving out an award for the sensory room at Ibrox ;))

Done, a wee push from here should see you go top :)

(Just to make it Rangers-related, here’s the National Autistic Society giving out an award for the sensory room at Ibrox!)

Now in the lead!!

Reactions: FSM

Done

Voted - and good luck!

Done great to hear, like other above I've an autistic son also and find here in Oz the level of interaction for him to be lacking, anything that helps kids like my wee fella be able to be part of any team or group gets my and my lots votes.

Done, I love it when I see all the forum come together like this for a common Good. I hope to hear it has been successful. Almost 41% of the vote now, comfortably in the lead.

Back