A wee forum idea

Lordwatp

FAO admin

Just a wee thought for the forum I know we mostly talk about the first team and occasionally the development squads but but would it be worth the time to discuss the women squad fixtures after the rise of the wwc. Like a separate sticky thread for example. Same with the under 16-21s. This way we can see how the entire famous are doing. If it is not good enough fare dos as I said it was a idea.

FAO admin

Just a wee thought for the forum I know we mostly talk about the first team and occasionally the development squads but but would it be worth the time to discuss the women squad fixtures after the rise of the wwc. Like a separate sticky thread for example. Same with the under 16-21s. This way we can see how the entire famous are doing. If it is not good enough fare dos as I said it was a idea.

Sounds like we have a volunteer!

Both fine suggestions but require committed volunteers (that and there are excellent Twitter accounts that provide info on the youths so would it likely just be cross-posting those?)

There are plenty sub threads as and when the youths are playing. Sure there have been a few threads for league deciders etc with the ladies? Also when we they were incorporated into the Rangers club / company.
Correct me if I'm wrong.
That probably covers any news as and when it comes out.
Its more if theres a sticky that someone needs to merge the threads into the sticky lol. Hence why we have 1 match thread for the good the bad and the ugly haha.
Fine suggestions though, as is the RSC one.

Both fine suggestions but require committed volunteers (that and there are excellent Twitter accounts that provide info on the youths so would it likely just be cross-posting those?)

A wee bit off topic but it's good to see FF's bestest admin back.

The thing with the match thread is folk are watching it on TV or listening on the radio so the thread has plenty to discuss. With the OP suggestion it may be a short thread so maybe what we have just now of people creating seperate threads will do. Now if RTV eventually show all the games live then it may be a goer.

I would liked to updates on my ideas go out to do interviews and cover the games but unfortunately I do alot of traveling for my work and also my family commitments too so I unfortunately can't unless I would have that's how I come on here. And also had this idea so we could keep up to date though through just normal chewing the fat instead through club noises.

Solo_Hope_150x250.jpg

Last edited:
Most of the forum should be about womens, the mens first team can have a separate thread to discuss all their matters

Lauren Davidson from Rangers ladies played for Scotland under 19's last night, lost 2-1 to France in European championships.

Back