Aaron Ramsey's Juve Contract Set To Be Terminated

Would you take Ramsey on a permanent contract?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'd have him back but it's not going to happen and it's probably for the best.

A section of the support simply won't forgive him for that penalty.
I wouldn’t take him back due to injuries on the second point it’s very narrow minded for people to think that way, it can happen to anyone & has happened to better players than Ramsey. Wish him all the best

He could score a hat-trick in the next game against that lot and he'd still be a figure of ridicule forevermore for that penalty up here. Every match all he would get would be song after song about missing his PK. It's not worth it.

He's a level above SPFL anyway - you saw that with the beautiful deft flick over defenders for Sakala to score a few weeks ago, so hopefully he finds a club down south that suits him where he'll stay fit, play enough and keep himself at a high level because he's a cracking player.
The penalty isn't the problem, not for me anyway, it's his inability to reach any decent level of fitness.

The cripple who has cost us the guts of £50m should be getting a new contract ffs let’s go the full hog and get a bronze bust commissioned to the guy who cost us millions
You can’t really come to that conclusion, had he scored the pen, then we would still have had to carry on to sudden death, there is no guarantee (far from it) that we would have gone on to win.

Wonder what the feeling and poll result would be had he scored that penalty such is the fickleness of football supporters.
Probably the same, it wouldn't have been the winning penalty. If he scored the winning penalty then statues would be demanded.

Would have to be a pay as you play, maybe tie in some decent bonuses for trophies etc.

if he is coming it would be the end of the window as they would hope to get something with big money down south.

Made of glass and will never be able to string a run of games together. Gio won’t want any injury prone players in the squad. Ramsey Jack Helander and Roofe might struggle to have a future under the manager

Wonder what the feeling and poll result would be had he scored that penalty such is the fickleness of football supporters.
even had he scored a penalty, he hadn’t done anywhere close to enough to merit a further deal.

As signings go, arguably our most expensive flop signing ever

You can’t really come to that conclusion, had he scored the pen, then we would still have had to carry on to sudden death, there is no guarantee (far from it) that we would have gone on to win.
People seem to have forgot that if he scored it would only have been level .

Well considering I didnt want him playing before the final then him scoring a penalty wouldnt have changed a thing. Hes offered nothing.

The question was very simple, and therefore my answer to that was yes.

It would need to be on our terms though and less than a 10th of the wages he’s on right now!

No thanks

He isn’t mobile enough and the salary he would want doesn’t merit the return

Thanks Aaron you tried your best but we need to use our resources wisely and he’s not the player we need

Hope he finds another club but not ours

Absolutely not.

Watch that Ibrox old firm game back, Callum Mcgregor just had to knock the ball past him and he was taken out of the game. We need players that can contribute physically for 120mins, Tav, Goldson and Bassey have shown how incredibly valuable that is.

He shouldn't have even been in the matchday squad for the finals.

If he scored his penalty (which everyone knew he was going to miss) then the pressure was on the Germanys
His penalty was a shite bags hit, down the middle hoping for the best a fukin European trophy and he’s not got the balls to pick a corner
He has cost us millions

Sadly his career is all but over.
He can bust a gut one last time for Wales and then retire to spend his well earned millions.

even had he scored a penalty, he hadn’t done anywhere close to enough to merit a further deal.

As signings go, arguably our most expensive flop signing ever
Yeah if yer Aunty had baws!

I wonder how different the poll results would be if he’d actually made some kind of notable impact. I bet they’d be much more favourable, sadly, back in the real world that just never happened.

If he scored his penalty (which everyone knew he was going to miss) then the pressure was on the Germanys
His penalty was a shite bags hit, down the middle hoping for the best a fukin European trophy and he’s not got the balls to pick a corner
He has cost us millions
And they would have probably scored it

Anyone saying yes needs there head examined IMO.

Astronomical wages which will significantly impact on our ability to improve the squad.

Will miss more than 50% of a season.

A show pony who, while looking very classy on the ball, contributed little of significance.

Without wanting to bring it up again, and I don't hold anything against him for missing as it happens to everyone, but I think if he scores then the next frankfurt one misses. There would have been massive pressure on him, and as it was that fourth penalty of theirs was their worst and the only one mcgregor got near

He has cost us millions
You’re going to far there.
A lot of penalties go down the middle these days.
It wasn’t a good penalty but that’s not why.

Back