Aberdeen away

Because it would appear that the CCCS “bus lotto” has been stopped and only folk that actually (want to) go and have decent mygers points get a ticket, in the main.

That said, the person in question has stated previously that they got done over for mygers points by using other peoples season tickets. So that persons sadly lost out on both sides of the change.

For someone that doesnt go by bus, goes anywhere the club gives them a ticket and is sitting in gold, MyGers is brilliant and very much welcome.
What’s the cccs bus lotto ? See a lot of accusations on here about buses but the two I’ve been a member of looked after those who went to every game far better than my gers or the old cccs . Find it hard to believe any other bus would run differently !

What’s the cccs bus lotto ? See a lot of accusations on here about buses but the two I’ve been a member of looked after those who went to every game far better than my gers or the old cccs . Find it hard to believe any other bus would run differently !
Sorry, you misunderstood my point.

Folk never missed Aberdeen away previously because the CCCS setup lended itself to tickets flowing into busses.

They had plenty tickets and entries in the “lotto”

MyGers doesn’t.

Looks like this will be the second game of the season I'm missing as my bus is struggling, wonder why you bother honestly, hardly missed a game for years MyGers has f*cked everything.

Think that is why MyGers was introduced, to open up the closed shop of it only being the same folk that got tickets.

Approx Over 10k fans applying for every away game when we get a very limited allocation. Thank goodness for the Livingston, St Mirren and St Johnstone’s where we get 2/3 stands or we all would be lucky to get 3 aways a season.

Someone had a twitter thread the other day that MyGers are actually getting a lower % of tickets than when it was CCS. Although I think it would be a struggle for this either way as the sheep have cut the allocation again.
Im sure it used to be 50% on CCCS.

This time is was 700 from a 1600 allocation which is just under 44%.

looks like there was a better chance of getting pittodrie being a silver member than a gold...

Some scheme this
gold members keep quiet not wanting to rub fellow bears noses in it

silver members delighted to get a ticket shout it from rooftops

both plausable

It is, 1600 as per last time we visited.

Was 1900 when we first came back into the league, the first 3 rows from the fence have now been left empty as missiles were being thrown, but it's been 1600 for a few games.
Ah right cheers for clearing that up, don't understand why they can't give us up to that other fence like we used to get years ago, especially when the rest of the stadium sits half empty.

Never even had to tick for aways through Rangers up until the 17/18 season as you could always get sorted through the bus.

Simpler times.
Warburtons 1st season in top flight i got 10 tickets on CCCs with 2 parkhead tickets and 1 hibs ticket plus 1 cup semi final against the tims ? pedro ?

Same boat mate, it used to be a case of how many tickets you wanted for away games

It’ll calm down again . This season was a perfect storm first title in ten years and having been locked out for over a year . Demand will go down obviously not to those levels .

It's about a 10 minute walk from the stadium, on the corner just off the roundabout.

It'll be full of Rangers fans before the game.
We always just get bussed in at aberdeen

Is there ever any bother at the pub with those (unts pub will be right in the middle of them will it not?

Is there ever any bother at the pub with those (unts pub will be right in the middle of them will it not?
Nah i’ve never seen any bother, i would imagine your bus would drive right passed the pub.

Have they? I thought we got the same allocation as we did in previous seasons?
Yeah, I had a meltdown about it on Friday earlier in this thread

Await Rangers giving answers to the questions I raised as the SLO read them. That’s how it works, isn’t it?

Also, any update on what the gold/silver/Bronze split was for tickets? We’re all interested to know how many of the 700 tickets went to each tier

Ah right cheers for clearing that up, don't understand why they can't give us up to that other fence like we used to get years ago, especially when the rest of the stadium sits half empty.
They should’ve put the segregation buffer zone in the Aberdeen end rather than ours

Aberdeen are Stupid wankers

Hi @Greg Marshall

How many tickets of the 700 went to gold/silver/bronze?

Why is the mygers allocation lower than the 50% it should be? It was always 50% when it was CCCS, why is it lower this game when fans now pay over £1m for a membership scheme?
Just bumping this again

Has there been any confirmation how many went to gold/silver/bronze?

Or is the club withholding that information and hiding behind GDPR/sensitive club info? The club values transparency though, well so we were told :D

Nah never seen any bother, been going there before every match there since we’ve been back in the league. There’s always police kicking about too.

It’s a straight walk to the away end, rarely see any Aberdeen fans around that area

Hi @Greg Marshall

How many tickets of the 700 went to gold/silver/bronze?

Why is the mygers allocation lower than the 50% it should be? It was always 50% when it was CCCS, why is it lower this game when fans now pay over £1m for a membership scheme?
Anyone know the answer to this yet?

MyGers still get the majority, the percentage is down though.
Bigger % than other streams but not the guaranteed 50% from years before.

So club are clutching if they’re hiding behind us getting more than RSC/club use - no one’s disputing we get more, we’re highlighting we’re no longer getting 50% for games

Why can’t the SLO give a breakdown of where tickets go, and then tell us exactly how many mygers tickets go to gold/silver/bronze

Just bumping this again

Has there been any confirmation how many went to gold/silver/bronze?

Or is the club withholding that information and hiding behind GDPR/sensitive club info? The club values transparency though, well so we were told :D

The scenes when you find out more went to silver somehow.

Sure someone said to me they had. I'm slightly out the loop for the sheep as it 1 if the places I refuse to go back to after 2012. Should be the old allocation of 4k. They will have more than 1400 empty seats.
The section(s) that we used to get in addition to what we get now is now full of season ticket holders so there is no chance of it changing soon. They don't use the top tier of the Richard Donald now (unless there is demand) as it costs them money to open it (stewarding etc). The family section has moved from the Merkland Stand (old away end) as this is now "The Red Shed" (singing section).

Usually, they would have a lot more than 1400 empty seats. Although, with it being between xmas and new year so a lot of people will be on holiday & it being against us, I wouldn't be surprised to see it being close to a sell-out. However, with it being on Sky & their support are not fully convinced about Glass yet....probably not B-D

The section(s) that we used to get in addition to what we get now is now full of season ticket holders so there is no chance of it changing soon. They don't use the top tier of the Richard Donald now (unless there is demand) as it costs them money to open it (stewarding etc). The family section has moved from the Merkland Stand (old away end) as this is now "The Red Shed" (singing section).

Usually, they would have a lot more than 1400 empty seats. Although, with it being between xmas and new year so a lot of people will be on holiday & it being against us, I wouldn't be surprised to see it being close to a sell-out. However, with it being on Sky & their support are not fully convinced about Glass yet....probably not B-D
The chairman is in the press today talking about the new stadium. Pie in the sky stuff imo.
Though taking my dislike for the club it would be good for Scottish football.

The chairman is in the press today talking about the new stadium. Pie I the sky stuff imo.
Yeah, I seen he was saying the capacity of the new stadium will only be 16000-17000 as they'd rather have it fuller most weeks. I do believe it will eventually happen thought as Pittodrie is crippling them in costs.
It's been an absolute clusterf*ck this new stadium though. They fought locals in the courts about having it beside the training ground outside the city, only to decide that they don't actually want it there and there is a site they could use next to Pittodrie anyway.
Covid has cost them a lot as well.

Yeah, I seen he was saying the capacity of the new stadium will only be 16000-17000 as they'd rather have it fuller most weeks. I do believe it will eventually happen thought as Pittodrie is crippling them in costs.
It's been an absolute clusterf*ck this new stadium though. They fought locals in the courts about having it beside the training ground outside the city, only to decide that they don't actually want it there and there is a site they could use next to Pittodrie anyway.
Covid has cost them a lot as well.
If its still the same plans where they plan to build it won't help with crowds. Miles out of the city

I take there was no sign of a 2nd ballot?

I get it was unlikely but then again I didn’t think Easter Road would have went to a 3rd ballot.

Latest posts

Back