Aberdeen Fouls & Incidents Video

Edweird

Thought today's game deserved one of these.
The penalty/ red card was 100%
Curtis Main should have been off and should face further action as the precedent has been set.
Ferguson was lucky to stay on the park.
Cosgrove fouled his way through the game as usual without punishment.
Another off the ball hit on Alf as he makes a run. This happens in a lot of games and is never punished.
Tav's yellow seems odd to say the least.
Left in Kamara's flick and Aribo sticking the ball past a static potato late on.
Bitchute link

Last edited:
Had to laugh at the build up.

some trumpet said they were a physically built team but weren’t physical!

They are a team of thugs.

cosgrove was spoken to in the first 20 minutes or so. How he went the rest of the game without a card is incredible.

I’ve never commented on Ferguson. The guy is a haddy and isn’t even good enough for our bench.

Had to laugh at the build up.

some trumpet said they were a physically built team but weren’t physical!

They are a team of thugs.

cosgrove was spoken to in the first 20 minutes or so. How he went the rest of the game without a card is incredible.

I’ve never commented on Ferguson. The guy is a haddy and isn’t even good enough for our bench.
We should get a Cosgrove mask made for Alfie. How him and his thug sidekick get away with it, defies logic.

The biggest thing I noticed outside of Main of course was the number of fouls Cosgrove gave away.

In fairness when it was (a little) nervy at the end the fact everytime he challenged for a ball he gave away a foul hindered his own team and actually helped us

No idea if Ferguson is capable of playing football or not but Aberdeen's game plan yesterday was a joke, and the referee lost control of the match. Mane should have walked for his tackle, and Ferguson & Cosgrove should have seen cards early in the first half. Ridiculous.

We have completely got their number now, we are swatting them away this season every time with ease.

This in turn has them frustrated and they have no plan or way of combating our tactics.

Thats the easiest 2 games at Pittodrie I can remember in the one season

Yep another pretty woeful effort from Beaton. I wonder if guys like him actually like to see football the way it should be played or are happy to watch hammer throwing all day long. I wonder too what a good referee from the continent would have made of it. Ferguson booked for block on Kent and Main sent off just for starters. Cosgrove commits 7 or 8 fouls every time we play that shower.

I hadn't noticed the entirely deliberate off the ball block on Alfie previously. Grim stuff all round.

Hammer throwers to a man. The sheep supporters were far from confident going into this game and the video goes a long way to explaining why.

The referee denied a stonewall penalty and the thugs Main and Ferguson should have walked, amongst all the other abuse our players took. Beaton is a coward but he doesn't dictate tactics or style at Aberdeen.

The sheep are perennial losers, their players and management have that ingrained in them with their bullying tactics.

Does any know if these cloggers play like this against celtic?

last season and this played 6 - 4 wins and 2 draws. albeit one of the draws we were 2 up and cruising before chucking away 2 soft goals.

So the tactic is clearly not working, unless the peak of their ambition is to occasionally snatch a draw. They actually have a couple of tidy looking midfield players in Hedges, Wright, Kennedy, Ferguson - Cosgrove is a decent striker.

would results be any worse if those players were actually given a game plan to go and play a bit instead of kicking anything that moves and hitting it long to the big man. McInnes really is a fecking dinosaur.

The Sportscene Numpty said Main basically tickled Barisic.

And it was never a red card because Hedges didn't attempt to tackle Alfredo - he 'accidentally' clipped his heel. It was CLEARLY a perfectly timed accident!

No mention of Tav's pathetic yellow - just an example of a Scottish ref feeling pressure not to look as if he's favouring Rangers.

Which is why we do so well in Europe!

Before yesterday - I always found it difficult to understand what others saw in Lewis Ferguson

The way I saw it - there wasn't much evidence of skill, ability or even potential to become a decent player

I will agree he looked solid - wasn't likely to be brushed aside or bullied by most opponents- but he always gave me the impression that if he had a Gers shirt on his back he'd be sent off most games

After watching his performance yesterday - I've come to the conclusion- if he were to play for Rangers - he'd be banned sine die

Hammer throwers to a man. The sheep supporters were far from confident going into this game and the video goes a long way to explaining why.

The referee denied a stonewall penalty and the thugs Main and Ferguson should have walked, amongst all the other abuse our players took. Beaton is a coward but he doesn't dictate tactics or style at Aberdeen.

The sheep are perennial losers, their players and management have that ingrained in them with their bullying tactics.
Agree with you mate but while the refs dont pick their tactics in the dressing room they do make it clear to all the teams, im gonna let as much go as possible if you fancy going out to blooter Rangers off the park. At any level teams with much less quality will test the ref see how much hes going to let go Madden was lenient with Celtic last week so that means we dont really play any games in Scotland where the opposition are not thinking we could use Wimbledon crazy gang tactics from the 80s to make a game of it.

If its the tims playing there yesterday the refs making sure any nasty stuff its dealt right from the kick off or if Rangers ever played that way and players lost their discipline we get a few reds.

The Sportscene Numpty said Main basically tickled Barisic.

And it was never a red card because Hedges didn't attempt to tackle Alfredo - he 'accidentally' clipped his heel. It was CLEARLY a perfectly timed accident!

No mention of Tav's pathetic yellow - just an example of a Scottish ref feeling pressure not to look as if he's favouring Rangers.

Which is why we do so well in Europe!
I agree about Hedges red card he knew exactly what he was doing and i said that at the time

It should always be quite easy to beat this team of monsters by the likes of Kent and Aribo taking them on as they just mark space, so take on one monster and beat him and another monster moves out of position to cover the first monster and repeat.

Plain and simple thuggery all over the park from Dolly. Ferguson and Cosgrove supposedly have ability, being asked to play this way by their fraud of a football manager is squandering any talent they may have. The 2 biggest thugs on the field. How either of them did not accumulate 2 yellows for persistent fouling completely escapes me. Ref totally shat it. Ferguson was Young Player of the Year for 2020 ffs :rolleyes:
If either want to develop into anything resembling a football player, they need to leave this struggling, provincial club who's idea of success is to finish 3rd in the Scottish Premiership and to get knocked out of European competition in the first qualifying round. Zero ambition to be anything other than losers.

Can't complain about Tav's card after Hedge's red. Almost identical incidents.

However the way Cosgrove was allowed to foul his way through the game for the nth time is something worthy of examination. The guy is a complete Clydesdale. Ferguson not far behind.

What also strikes me is that imo ADC have gone backwards in recent years.

A short while ago they had gifted loan players like Maddison, and a handful of guys that (although they were tough) had a bit of skill in their "locker".

But now there's not a remnant of that.
Yet another side that has been coached into hacfest oblivion.

As other posters mention, if only refs would start applying the rules correctly, and equally to all.
It might just discourage thuggery and encourage skill.
Scottish football could only improve from that.

What happened with Cosgrove and Borna in the first few minutes?

Cosgrove got spoken to again but I've not seen a single person mention it and sky didn't show any replay.

Borna looked well pissed off, anyone got any footage?

If walker had been commentator yesterday he would have loved how Aberdeen were nasty and in our faces. Cocksocket.

Once again, only one team interested in playing football and show why they don't get past June in any euro qualifiers.

Can't complain about Tav's card after Hedge's red. Almost identical incidents.

However the way Cosgrove was allowed to foul his way through the game for the nth time is something worthy of examination. The guy is a complete Clydesdale. Ferguson not far behind.
You fkn jest surely!! From no contact to clipping his heel and a wee tug/touch ffs!!

You fkn jest surely!! From no contact to clipping his heel and a wee tug/touch ffs!!
Neither Tav or Hedges tried to foul anybody but there was accidental contact. If Tav's card is unjustified then so was Hedge's red.

By the interpretation of the curent rules I'd say the decisions were fair as long as both incidents are treated the same. And by that I'm not suggesting that the rules are OK.

Back