Aberdeen semi final tickets

Nothing on yet. Thought I had got the dates wrong when there was no queue to get on the site

Replanned meetings this morning so I could get my tickets sorted straight away, and they're not up yet. Our ticket office is AMAZING.

I get a weird feeling the IT department is that bad someone needs to go in and manually make them available.

Given previous experiences of our website and ticketing I very much doubt automation is a thing there.

Would honestly love a wee day visit to have a look at it all.

total joke man

On a cruise ship with patchy internet at 10am waiting for rangers to get their act together.

sick of this mess

How hard can it be to have tickets go on sale when they say they will. If Ticketmaster say tickets will go on sale at 10am on a certain date then you can guarantee that as soon as it hits 10am they’ll be available to buy. It’s now nearly 10 minutes past the scheduled sale time and still nothing available, absolute joke.

When I log in and go on away tickets it says "no away games are available"

Surely this should be electronically activated rather than someone forgetting to press a button to put them on sale?

Surely this should be electronically activated rather than someone forgetting to press a button to put them on sale?

Given that they were testing season ticket renewals on a production environment last year I'd very much doubt they even know where to start with this.

Must hire their engineers off the street.

Has there been a sale for tiers above? Mygers bronze here and logged in twice - no tickets available?

Do we not still have outdated systems in the ticketing IT side?

Going to ask whilst waiting for the tickets to become available. How do you apply your seatsub credit? I’ll no doubt spend half an hour trying to do it when they come on sale

Has there been a sale for tiers above? Mygers bronze here and logged in twice - no tickets available?
not done in tiers done in groups

Group 1 with 762+ is the opening sale point

psgaHtnuKjfXprjx5CWoq7hVb3kpVo3LR1bQIyenZdiDOsvuIZTi2XNt2VRzecKxB9kxbkQM5pD5J379XSkCWfAdmwaEcnQUuaP712a0QSA1xAZ-Bl9yNGwOuMU28V2ZrsqpNnVupf78Arl5QzNtEIbUHIms4g=s0-d-e1-ft

Latest posts

Back