Aberdeen today a disgrace

Better team beats worse team when trying a bit harder shock.

We pumped them on trophy day in the 55 season as well. I presume this wasn't part of some conspiracy?

I despair on here at times, I am not that shallow or staunch that I refuse to watch a title party day for them on a highlights programme. I am making a general point about how fkn abysmal they are in competing against them compared to us that's all!
Really? I hate seeing these bastards scoring during the warm up, never mind watching their title celebrations.

They were third regardless, why would they even bother risking anything?
Because they are serial losers.

Cantwell & Co on the other hand, who were "second regardless" pummelled just about everything that came towards them these past few weeks showing the difference between a winning mentality and a losing mentality.

I never watched it or even seen any goals but if Celtic had just lost and drawn i think someone was going to get battered.

Not quite sure how this works, we score a good few goals great performance diddy club couldnt handle the quality, they score a few (or even hammer them) then they didnt bother their arse to put in any effort.

The refereeing is different maybe thats what causes some confusion i find it hard to believe a manager says to plays ok guys chill oot today its the champions a team i love and used to play for so il be supporting them.

The sheep had all their cup finals by playing us, nothing else matters to them. An insignificant club.
It'll be the same next season.

I don’t think I know a single person that would turn on sport scene to see them Hammer a team then lift the trophy each to their own I suppose
Strange there seems to be a different real world going on away from staunch FF, I've spoke to 5 Gers supporters already I know and everyone said they watched it and no I never kept it on to watch the trophy being lifted.

Strange there seems to be a different real world going on away from staunch FF, I've spoke to 5 Gers supporters already I know and everyone said they watched it and no I never kept it on to watch the trophy being lifted.
As I said each to their own mate, I’m just going by my mates that support us and know none of us watched or even considered it, nothing to with being “staunch”

Has it crossed your mind that Celtic might just be a lot better than Aberdeen. No need for conspiracy, and I am old enough to admit that just now Celtic are a good team.

The random fixture generator seems to pop up with a Aberdeen Celtic fixture in the last 2 games of every season.

Not ideal if the league is ever close given the results of this fixture over the years. Clubs doing favours for each other including the Aberdeen win a Parkhead for them to secure 2nd.

Robson has had 2 games at Piggery in charge of Aberdeen, lost 9 nil in total in those 2 games.

I never watched a second of any of the 2 games, apparently the first game in which they lost 4 nil was more of a trouncing than the 5 nil game, mate in work said the Sheep were diabolical and Celtic could easily have scored 8 or 9 easily.

As mentioned already though, it's not a new thing and it's certainly not a surprise when they roll over against them.

With nothing to play for themselves, they knew their place on the last day of the season. It’s hardly a new thing.
Let's not kid ourselves. They ALWAYS have something to play for when they play Rangers. They'd have certainly made sure they turned up to try and spoil our party.

A team supposedly revitalised under Robson, what a joke.
No denying they are far better than Aberdeen but Aberdeen hardly broke sweat , hardly made a tackle, didn't look interested, meanwhile against us they run about like rabid dogs every game it's so blatant it's unreal and never called out by the media !
Saw the stats: 20 shots to nil, 5-0, did they even have any corners? I should have put my bet on for that score - nailed on. Celtic’s bitches - every time (except when it stops Rangers getting 2nd place).
Also Scumdee Utd 9-0 and these scummy barstewards 4 & 5-0. There’s your goal differential this season.

Last edited:
They were third regardless, why would they even bother risking anything?
Yes, I agree, but the point being made is that, if they were playing us in the same situation, they would have booted us up and down the park, and gleefully laughed at every serious injury.

Yes, I agree, but the point being made is that, if they were playing us in the same situation, they would have booted us up and down the park, and gleefully laughed at every serious injury.
That's because they have some mistaken belief that there is rivalry with us.

No denying they are far better than Aberdeen but Aberdeen hardly broke sweat , hardly made a tackle, didn't look interested, meanwhile against us they run about like rabid dogs every game it's so blatant it's unreal and never called out by the media !
What did you expect from them infact why were you watching them? A pointless post!

Couldn’t be less bothered on anything to do with that game yesterday to be honest,Fukin can’t stand they 2 teams.Didn’t expect anything else from them,I always feel sheep along with likes of the spoonburners from leith fans should feel cheated,as they seem to raise there games against us?.Anyway season is over thank %^*&.can’t wait already for the new players to come in ,and the season to start.

Has it crossed your mind that Celtic might just be a lot better than Aberdeen. No need for conspiracy, and I am old enough to admit that just now Celtic are a good team.
Did you not read my original post "No denying they are far better than Aberdeen" I think that covers it. ;) Conspiracy ? Never even mentioned it just a a basic point about Aberdeen's effort once again v them compared to against us. Pretty simple to grasp if you read the post?

Aside from players like Hayes & Scales, what motivation would any Aberdeen player have to not try?

Is it just maybe that it’s more of a case that it’s a dead rubber match?

Leave the conspiracies to the other lot

I don’t know why we are still butthurt by this. Sure it can be frustrating, but what do you expect? It comes with the territory. We are the f***ing famous Glasgow Rangers, of course they will try harder than us. We are the greatest scalp that club can ever hope to get. Celtic too I guess.

I don’t think I know a single person that would turn on sport scene to see them Hammer a team then lift the trophy each to their own I suppose
To check if they are cheating apparently.

But the average poster can't check as it is high level stuff. For instance, as we read on Wednesday, Clancy was cheating by giving decisions against celtc. Because the game didn't matter or something.

We owe a debt to these posters clearly. Proddy Sherlocks Haha

Wait until you hear about how they let the sheep beat them a few seasons ago to given the points for 2nd place finish above us

Robson has had 2 games at Piggery in charge of Aberdeen, lost 9 nil in total in those 2 games.

I never watched a second of any of the 2 games, apparently the first game in which they lost 4 nil was more of a trouncing than the 5 nil game, mate in work said the Sheep were diabolical and Celtic could easily have scored 8 or 9 easily.

As mentioned already though, it's not a new thing and it's certainly not a surprise when they roll over against them.
Could you not just pick out another club like say Hibs or St M and give some numbers on how many goals they have lost to Rangers ?

Do you really believe a new manager would not love to beat a Celtic side that has an incredible record, do you really think their fans travel down there and see it as a fun day out ? that players have no respect for the people that pay wages and put zero effort in ?

Their support wanted Goodwin sacked for losing in the last minute to Celtic earlier in the season.

All the team in the league use different tactics and are more cautious with their tackles and aggression when it comes to playing Celtic. It is due to the refereeing and possibly even the reporting on football, this time its Aberdeen in the past its been all the other clubs that get pumped by the tims.

Its mad that another season has gone and we are still pointing the finger at other clubs for a massive issue we have and seem scared to mention, with referees.

We all know every season what this club are about and its not

gonnae change anytime soon.

The sheep have a love in with semtex and it is reciprocated, they love getn ragdollied by the Tims to the tune of 12 points a season and the Tims love to take the points and reim their arses at the same time.

It's been in plain sight for seasons past and it'll remain status quo for ever and a day.

Could you not just pick out another club like say Hibs or St M and give some numbers on how many goals they have lost to Rangers ?

Do you really believe a new manager would not love to beat a Celtic side that has an incredible record, do you really think their fans travel down there and see it as a fun day out ? that players have no respect for the people that pay wages and put zero effort in ?

Their support wanted Goodwin sacked for losing in the last minute to Celtic earlier in the season.

All the team in the league use different tactics and are more cautious with their tackles and aggression when it comes to playing Celtic. It is due to the refereeing and possibly even the reporting on football, this time its Aberdeen in the past its been all the other clubs that get pumped by the tims.

Its mad that another season has gone and we are still pointing the finger at other clubs for a massive issue we have and seem scared to mention, with referees.
The thread is about Aberdeen and their continual horsings at the Piggery, nothing to do with other teams coming to Ibrox.

Robson is a new manager who has done very well, their only blot is 2 absolute pumpings, 2 shameful displays which never yielded a shot on goal, you could have staked every penny on those 2 capitulations being at the Piggery.

Even Gerrard called out their pathetic antics, they played each other in a national cup final and 'never laid a glove on them'

Only time I've ever backed the sheep against them at the Piggery was final game 17/18 season.
Knew the filth would play their part in helping Aberdeen secure 2nd.
In the same way I backed Hearts v them in 05/06.
Quite a few got on that free money bet, surprised the bookies weren't wise to it

Travel doon ?, they have mair fans in and around glesga than
Queens Park.

Who gives a flying %^*& mate? Absolute dead rubber of a game.

Apart from one win where Celtic lay down to them for a change, I think they have the worst record against them in the entire league.

Compare with the levels of effort against us and they are cheating their fans, not like those morons care.

The thread is about Aberdeen and their continual horsings at the Piggery, nothing to do with other teams coming to Ibrox.

Robson is a new manager who has done very well, their only blot is 2 absolute pumpings, 2 shameful displays which never yielded a shot on goal, you could have staked every penny on those 2 capitulations being at the Piggery.

Even Gerrard called out their pathetic antics, they played each other in a national cup final and 'never laid a glove on them'
Yeah cos its the toughest away game of the season, you have obviously forgot about our efforts at the piggery it is not an easy place to go. So the home game against Celtic dont count you mean ?

I could be totally wrong its possible ive forgot something thats happened recently my memory is awful but did they not lose 2 cup finals 1-0 to Celtic.

You really believe this young manager is putting 100 per cent effort into every game and doing a decent job against the other 10 clubs but as soon as visits the piggery he tells them to relax and couldnt care less about losing heavily ? how would you even get away with that ?

Yeah cos its the toughest away game of the season, you have obviously forgot about our efforts at the piggery it is not an easy place to go. So the home game against Celtic dont count you mean ?

I could be totally wrong its possible ive forgot something thats happened recently my memory is awful but did they not lose 2 cup finals 1-0 to Celtic.

You really believe this young manager is putting 100 per cent effort into every game and doing a decent job against the other 10 clubs but as soon as visits the piggery he tells them to relax and couldnt care less about losing heavily ? how would you even get away with that ?
You seriously comparing us losing at the Piggery to Aberdeen rolling up, losing 9 in 2 games and not having a shot on target in reply?

If it's the toughest away game of the season and you're throwing out stupid stats whilst defending that ginger feniàn rodent, why can St Mirren and Motherwell roll up to the toughest ground in world football, play well, create chances and get a result?

You seriously comparing us losing at the Piggery to Aberdeen rolling up, losing 9 in 2 games and not having a shot on target in reply?

If it's the toughest away game of the season and you're throwing out stupid stats whilst defending that ginger feniàn rodent, why can St Mirren and Motherwell roll up to the toughest ground in world football, play well, create chances and get a result?
Im suggesting if its a tough game for us it has to be just as tough for a pretty average spfl side.

You tell me i cant mention any of our results against crap sides, i cant mention the home games between these 2 clubs as i think you are now saying they want to win at Pittodrie but never at Parkhead and you ignored the question about cups final/s so it was only 1-0.

I dont like the rodent as you put it either or anything about that club and know how their fans behave, i just find this stuff mental earlier in the season it was D utd losing 9 to them that didnt care, didnt want to win and handed them points, and well turns out they just happen to be the worst side.

Back