Abuse on Kamara's Instagram

All anonymous / new accounts set up with the sole purpose of posting this bile
I found one scumbag who's profile wasn't an empty account, it had loads of photos going back years.

I commented "Racist scum" on 10 of his recent posts, for all his friends and family to see.

Within 15 minutes, all of my comments were removed for "bullying or harassment"

Yet his racist comment saying "look a (monkey emoji)" is still there despite me reporting.

Instagram can go take a fcuk to itself

Agreed. It is widespread and gets worse the further east you go in Europe. I didn’t realise the Czech‘s were this bad. I’ve certainly never seen it on visits to the country. I’m amazed and disgusted.
I dont think it is that bad. That's the problem with social media, it's open to all sorts of abuse and let's face it, russia is never far behind causing unrest with this. In fact there was a programme last night about Russia and the mischief there up to on the internet.

Yet people still dont seem to see the danger of this. Its the same as the nats and their sudden outbreak of new members. People are being exploited by the web as you can see on here.

These pond life scum from Slavia Prague, who go about in the guise of so-called football supporters make me and every decent supporter puke. Unfortunately due to their actions, their team appears to condone this behaviour with their denial of the truth. Nobody deserves the abuse the vermin are peddling online, it's disgusting. I really hope UEFA have the bottle to kick these scumbags out of the competition and hit them with a ban on top. This shower have a history of racial taunts previously, so when is enough enough. I think we all know that to UEFA and FIFA, money's somewhat of a God, but come on FFS, 'grow a pair' and kick them out, then it'll make it clear to everybody, 'this behaviour won't be tolerated'.

There's more to 'Respect' than sticking it on a bloody badge FFS!

I found one scumbag who's profile wasn't an empty account, it had loads of photos going back years.

I commented "Racist scum" on 10 of his recent posts, for all his friends and family to see.

Yet his racist comment saying "look a (monkey emoji)" is still there despite me reporting.

Hate travels and multiplies faster than good on social media. Hate breeds more hate. It's a never ending cycle pulling people further and further apart every day. Addict people and increase user engagement. Sadly these types of people are more valuable to them than the person that says nothing.

If i was a footballer i wouldnt be on twitter or instagram and the likes its just not worth the hassle its full of wankers

I dont think it is that bad. That's the problem with social media, it's open to all sorts of abuse and let's face it, russia is never far behind causing unrest with this. In fact there was a programme last night about Russia and the mischief there up to on the internet.

Yet people still dont seem to see the danger of this. Its the same as the nats and their sudden outbreak of new members. People are being exploited by the web as you can see on here.

I disagree completely. See post #28.

I've watched Adam Curtis documentaries before as well. It's a stupid cop out to just blame Russia ffs.

I’ve actually had tonnes of messages from Czechs trying to slaughter us because I messaged racist pigs on the slavia page. They’re total scum

I disagree completely. See post #28.

I've watched Adam Curtis documentaries before as well. It's a stupid cop out to just blame Russia ffs.
I'm not just blaming russia, but for people in here to accuse a whole nation of being racist is absolute bull.

Of all the countries in eastern & central europe to take the heat for this, I wouldn't put the chzech republic at or near the top of the list.

How many are behind this,a couple of hundred at most, hardly a whole nation.

We had the email address of the czech tourist board on here last night, that we're all meant to complain to ffs.

Russia has nothing to do with it.

I’ve actually had tonnes of messages from Czechs trying to slaughter us because I messaged racist pigs on the slavia page. They’re total scum
me two on rangers fc Facebook and slavia own Facebook page after defending kamara
been threatened and called cattle ( what a f. k) and incident with kamara was made up etc and photo s are disgusting and roofe trying to kill their keeper
unbelievable
i know i should just ignore it but i must defend kamara and racism

Russia has nothing to do with it.
In the know are you?

I never said there isnt racism in eastern or central europe, but to accuse nations of being full of racists is out of order and we in the west have no right to look down our noses at any country.

me two on rangers fc Facebook and slavia own Facebook page after defending kamara
been threatened and called cattle ( what a f. k) and incident with kamara was made up etc and photo s are disgusting and roofe trying to kill their keeper
unbelievable
i know i should just ignore it but i must defend kamara and racism
You have no chance on these cesspits. Just getting yourself upset over people that are laughing at you with the outrage their causing.

In the know are you?

I never said there isnt racism in eastern or central europe, but to accuse nations of being full of racists is out of order and we in the west have no right to look down our noses at any country.
I agree with you completely, so stop blaming the whole of Russia for racist behaviour in other countries.

They are all over every post. I need to delete mine, the racist patter and clown emoji on Davis Contract post, right fucking weird bunch aren't they

Theres plenty of it in UK too, naive to think otherwise.
Oh its certainly there but even in heightened tensions the players are targeted very rarely like this is in comparison. This is non stop, every post, they're either more brazen if there's not more of them, or they could well be more accepting to hold these views.

Just when you think this mob couldn't sink any lower, I notice their fans have been going through Kamara's old photos and leaving racist abuse.

Just a couple of examples:

I loathe to even give this pond life the time of day but it is absolutely unacceptable and proves Gerrard's point about how these situations escalate. I've reported them, and hope anyone else who uses it does the same thing.
Glad you reported it. Silence is not acceptable when it comes to racism. I've shared a poem here about racism and silence. It popped up in my recommendations today. Probably because I watched a few videos about Glen's disgraceful treatment. It's from a channel with a tiny amount of subscribers, but I found the words extremely powerful and relevant after what happened on Thursday.
This might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I hope everyone can take a few minutes to watch and listen. And I hope UEFA understand how wrong sweeping this under the carpet will be.

I agree with you completely, so stop blaming the whole of Russia for racist behaviour in other countries.
I'm not blaming the whole of russia, much as I'm not blaming any other countries. What Russia as a govt are doing is causing unrest in the west with all means at their disposal, which includes stirring things up on the internet. Ffs, they carried out a chemical attack on british soil.

The actions of Slavia (the club, not their fans) suggest it’s pretty bad.

The Kamara banner is outrageously bad.

This is not about faceless twats on social media.

The actions of Slavia (the club, not their fans) suggest it’s pretty bad.

The Kamara banner is outrageously bad.

This is not about faceless twats on social media.
I'm not making a case for a dozen headcases with a banner, my point in all this is some posts accusing whole countries of being racists.

We as Rangers fans and in the main, unionists, are basically accused of being facists, nazis and being something like the trump loyal RSC and we dont like it, so why should we do the same thing and point the finger at a whole support, never mind whole nations.

I'm not making a case for a dozen headcases with a banner, my point in all this is some posts accusing whole countries of being racists.

We as Rangers fans and in the main, unionists, are basically accused of being facists, nazis and being something like the trump loyal RSC and we dont like it, so why should we do the same thing and point the finger at a whole support, never mind whole nations.

Whilst I agree with what you are saying, I’ve never seen such a racist coordinated attack of this size from a group of fans.

Whilst I agree with what you are saying, I’ve never seen such a racist coordinated attack of this size from a group of fans.
Neither have I, but that's the thing, we are talking about a couple of hundred hooligans. Some of the posts about the whole of eastern and central europe are ott.

I'm beginning to think some of them are mentally disturbed. This reaction to a little known player in Scotland is incredible.
I think that’s a given? Surely you must be retarded to call another human being a monkey.
it’s beyond the pale with these cretins.

The fans are the least of their worries at the moment, until they sort their own house out or UEFA do it for them (stop laughing) then nothing will filter down and make any tangible change

I think social media platforms should give people the option to turn off certain emojis, or even all emojis.

Not that people should have to do that, but a lot of the abuse seems to be emoji based, it might help if people could just switch them off so when someone else tried to post them on their page they were automatically blocked.

Meanwhile in Helsinki... :)

ExA1bizWEAExdVk

Back