Accomodation options for Seville

Probably stay in Faro/Malaga the Tuesday night, then after the game straight to the airport for the flight to Edinburgh. That was no accommodation needed in Seville
What flight you planning on getting back to Edinburgh?

I could do with being back at a decent time on the Thursday.

Booked after Braga away and the carry on trying to get a taxi after the game. Nice hotel this time 1 mile from the stadium... fuk Uber!!!

What flight you planning on getting back to Edinburgh?

I could do with being back at a decent time on the Thursday.
Think it’s about half 6 in the morning so head straight after the game (not a drinker etc) connecting flight via Barcelona getting back Edinburgh 1 o’clock ish

Booked a hotel a few weeks ago. £350 for the Wed & Thurs night. I imagine the prices have doubled since then.

Hotel booked in Seville Tues to Thursday with free cancellation until day of arrival. Going to need some amount of buses organised from Malaga and Faro for the amount planning on staying there.

In the event that we make it to the final and given the prices of accommodation in Seville, what are the other best nearby options?
Try Jerez, where the moto GP is. Glasgow - Stansted, Stansted - Jerez, Seville is up the road from there, I'm sure you'd get a willing taxi driver / someone with a mini bus no problem via the hotel, cash deal half up front and all that...

Back