Accomodation options for Seville

Jumpman

Official Ticketer
In the event that we make it to the final and given the prices of accommodation in Seville, what are the other best nearby options?

We are booked for Malaga, 2 and half hours away from Seville. Only issue is no transport back after the game but I imagine there will be buses running if we get to the final.

We are booked for Malaga, 2 and half hours away from Seville. Only issue is no transport back after the game but I imagine there will be buses running if we get to the final.
If we win the UEFA cup the last thing on your mind will be getting back to malaga lol , just find a boozer and a club thats open till early ours and get pished and then get first train back in the morning, thats my plan anyway lol

Good luck trying to find accommodation that isn’t absolutely extortionate, we booked ours weeks ago even then it was getting ridiculous.

If we win the UEFA cup the last thing on your mind will be getting back to malaga lol , just find a boozer and a club thats open till early ours and get pished and then get first train back in the morning
It might be on your mind if you've got an early flight on Thursday:D

If you have a decent sized group you can get a big AirBnB apartment for around £75 a scull for 2 nights. Free cancellation.

All things going to plan we are staying in Gibraltar as that's where our flights are.

I was in Munich with Chelsea in 2012 and stayed in a place called Augsburg. By the time we finished partying in Munich the first trains were running again :D

Wait until after the second leg.
West Ham and Frankfurt fans will have pre booked a lot of these accommodations, on a free cancellation, and literally hundreds, if not thousands of these will become available again.
Hotel prices will not likely drop, but a lot of the private owned apartments etc. will become available at reasonable prices.

Got a 4 star boutique hotel slap bang in the middle of old town Seville that is costing a fortune after tax for two nights. Manchester was done on a budget really other than ticket. Couldn’t be bothered with that shit this time so went for it. I looked again a few weeks later to find something cheaper and it was not possible. Everything gone massively up.

Booked a 6 man hostel room for £550 right in middle of Seville for 2 nights.

6 beds, a bathroom, balcony, and lockable door, all you need.

Booked that on way home from Brage game, booked my Seville flights for £60 at HT of same game.

In the event that we make it to the final and given the prices of accommodation in Seville, what are the other best nearby options?
We have space in our apartment for 4 if anyone needs it. 3 night booked 10 mins walk from stadium

We’ve booked flights to Malaga, 8 of us booked into the same apt. complex in Seville for 3 nights (cancellable until 15th May.) We booked it 12th March, decent apartment £400 for 3 nights, just looked at what’s available now :oops:

My daughter is planning to go with her boyfriend and seems to think she will be able to get a cheapish bnb...have my doubts.

I'm in Seville just now, hopefully be coming back in two weeks.

Was in Cordoba the other day, nice city and easy to get to Seville by train. 45 mins direct.

Had a look there on Booking.com and accommodation prices are decent.
Thanks for good advice

We've been toying with the idea of driving from Inverness to Seville and just staying in the camper van. Four pumped up Gers fans driving nearly 2000 miles what could go wrong. I think the drive there would be fine between the four of us but the drive back would be murder.

Probably stay in Faro/Malaga the Tuesday night, then after the game straight to the airport for the flight to Edinburgh. That was no accommodation needed in Seville

Private villa for 5 nights, sleeps 9, 7 of us so far though. £300 per night:oops:Cracking place right enough:cool:
Inlaws have rented next door, sleeps 6, 4 in there so far but £350 per night:eek:
Inlaws are treating us though, so will be lapping it up for the cost of our flights only:cool::p

Booked hotel in Malaga 3 nights and a wee hotel outside Sevilla on th day of the final WATP!

If we win the UEFA cup the last thing on your mind will be getting back to malaga lol , just find a boozer and a club thats open till early ours and get pished and then get first train back in the morning, thats my plan anyway lol
No good if you are taking a wean mate which many of us will be

Portugal for me and in the back door....most likely fly from Newcastle on a package holiday from Sunday to Friday.

Have told our MD that's my plan and to prepare for a ghost workforce if we make it.... MD's one of us and has told me he'll be joining me!!

I booked mine after the Dortmund game and still paying a mental price should we get there. People are gonna need to stay miles away.

Back