According to information Rangers will have around 20k fans in ground !

So at the very minimum we will have atleast half the stadium.

Fantastic guys, hopefully we push up towards 25k. Massively out numbering them could be a massive game changer.

Just amazing!

Seems that if you have the cash your going no matter what .

Well done bears closer to a home game for us now
We have to make this count on the night troops. Every club we’ve played so far has cited the atmosphere at Ibrox as difficult to play in. Let’s bring that noise to Seville.

40K capacity the German have their core 10K.
Don't think there will be that many neutrals if £££ to be made..

Fight for us and Germans for middle ground 20+ will be outstanding!! :cool:

Was always going to be the case.

Bears were always going to get hold of tickets.

Probably more like 25k.

Eintracht Frankfurt are a traditional big city club that took 30k to Barcelona. I'd be surprised if they are not there in numbers.

I put information as I heard it on radio when I checked on line a media rag had it also so don't know who started it ... and certainly would never give the rebel the hits .

It's seems fair enough to me we could have 20 k

Just an outrageous travelling support. Hope the team give everyone, including themselves, a massive night to remember and bring back the silverware.

I would be dumb founded if we had less in there than the Geeemins. Bears have gone tonto x 10 securing briefs at ridiculous prices.

• Haha
Reactions: DJT
Where does that information come from? Did you have to declare which team you supported when buying a neutral ticket?
Nope , I have a so called Neutral ticket , they have my address, no declaration of who you support required.

You could hear the away support in Dortmund, and they are famous for their yellow wall, turns out when the famous arrive they got a yellow streak down the back!
The players won’t lack support, they NEVER DO!

Back