According to VAR Review Panel, we’ve had the most decisions incorrectly go against us of any club in the league

Brick_Top

Official Ticketer
Incorrect VAR decisions against for the season according to the IRP:

Rangers 5
St Mirren 4
Dundee 4
Hearts 4
Hibs 2
Livingston 2
Aberdeen 2
St Johnstone 1
Motherwell 1
Celtic 1
Kilmarnock 0
Ross County 0

Interesting statistics considering all VAR does is apparently cheat in our favour and against the filth.

It’s nothing that most of our support don’t already know when it comes to being robbed by officials, but it just goes to show that the filths control over the narrative sways the rest of Scottish footballs opinions to somehow think all the officials work in our favour.

The reality is massively different.

Last edited:

Rangers 5
St Mirren 4
Dundee 4
Hearts 4
Hibs 2
Livingston 2
Aberdeen 2
Kilmarnock 2
St Johnstone 1
Motherwell 1
Celtic 1
Ross County 0

Interesting statistics considering all VAR does is apparently cheat in our favour and against the filth.

The only decision they’ve had incorrectly called against them was a penalty in a game in which they also incorrectly got awarded a penalty.

It’s nothing that most of our support don’t already know when it comes to being robbed by officials, but it just goes to show that the filths control over the narrative sways the rest of Scottish footballs opinions to somehow think all the officials work in our favour.

Even with these statistics being released by the people in control of VAR, you will still find Celtic’s representatives in the media banging the drum that they are hard done to through it.

Rangers 5
St Mirren 4
Dundee 4
Hearts 4
Hibs 2
Livingston 2
Aberdeen 2
Kilmarnock 2
St Johnstone 1
Motherwell 1
Celtic 1
Ross County 0

VAR personnel taking no chances when making sure it’s the RC who get the most benefit!

Yet the only time SFA has intervened is when they needed to coverup a blatant penalty by drawing their own lines to engineer an offside.
Scottish football is corrupted! The macolin convention is designed to hold match fixing to account and the SFA with their in-house football team has easily reached the criteria for such involvement.

Rangers 5
St Mirren 4
Dundee 4
Hearts 4
Hibs 2
Livingston 2
Aberdeen 2
Kilmarnock 2
St Johnstone 1
Motherwell 1
Celtic 1
Ross County 0

This is how many have incorrectly gone against each team. Any indication of how many have gone incorrectly for each team?

I’d bet the table is reversed.

The crux of the matter is that despite the number of posts on here defending referees, the stats tell a different story.

It's not just VAR mistakes, it's the high proportion of our penalties referred to VAR and the abnormally low yellow cards/foul stat Celtic continually notch up season after season.

Wait. Are you sure those stats are correct. I only heard in passing but I’m fairly sure on Celtics radio station radio clyde that Gordon Duncan proclaimed that st mirren were the club most hard done by? Did anyone else pick up on this or am I mistaken?

Rangers 5
St Mirren 4
Dundee 4
Hearts 4
Hibs 2
Livingston 2
Aberdeen 2
Kilmarnock 2
St Johnstone 1
Motherwell 1
Celtic 1
Ross County 0

Interestingly when we were doing shite we had none but from October onwards we’ve had 5. Makes you think eh?

Wait. Are you sure those stats are correct. I only heard in passing but I’m fairly sure on Celtics radio station radio clyde that Gordon Duncan proclaimed that st mirren were the club most hard done by? Did anyone else pick up on this or am I mistaken?
They are when you do the differential between decisions benefitting and against. I posted the chart a few posts up.

Rangers 5
St Mirren 4
Dundee 4
Hearts 4
Hibs 2
Livingston 2
Aberdeen 2
Kilmarnock 2
St Johnstone 1
Motherwell 1
Celtic 1
Ross County 0

Pattern of assistance.

That will be the differential. The number incorrectly for minus the number incorrectly against.

Said it before but until someone from Rangers comes out and challenges the narrative Celtic pump out absolutely nothing will change.

Four disallowed goals against them in the last five league games and we've said absolutely nothing about it.

We all know what’s coming in the next few weeks a constant stream of propaganda and Rangers getting shafted in one or both games against them.

No surprise there. And even before VAR we were the team most wronged i expect.
The thing that strikes me is what the hell is this actually telling us - is it that our officials are so incapable of making correct decisions , even with tech to help them?
IF this is meaningful data, with a purpose, then surely the next action would be for those VAR experts/refs to declare why the are making wrong decisions.

It's interesting the amount of penalties we have been given after a VAR review that were not given by the referee at the time. If it wasn't for VAR we would be nowhere near competing for the league. Says all about the refs.

The crux of the matter is that despite the number of posts on here defending referees, the stats tell a different story.

It's not just VAR mistakes, it's the high proportion of our penalties referred to VAR and the abnormally low yellow cards/foul stat Celtic continually notch up season after season.
'But, but, but wur just as bad as them for being paranoid'

FF referee loyal

Back