According to VAR Review Panel, we’ve had the most decisions incorrectly go against us of any club in the league

Incorrect VAR decisions against for the season according to the IRP:

Rangers 5
St Mirren 4
Dundee 4
Hearts 4
Hibs 2
Livingston 2
Aberdeen 2
Kilmarnock 2
St Johnstone 1
Motherwell 1
Celtic 1
Ross County 0

Interesting statistics considering all VAR does is apparently cheat in our favour and against the filth.

It’s nothing that most of our support don’t already know when it comes to being robbed by officials, but it just goes to show that the filths control over the narrative sways the rest of Scottish footballs opinions to somehow think all the officials work in our favour.

The reality is massively different.
The club should be highlighting this and calling out. It's clear what is going on in this corrupt backwater of a league. I suspect we will be adding a few more to that total in the coming weeks...especially after we play at Torbett Towers.

Fckin masons.

In all seriousness, we must get more rescinded reds than anyone else and when was the last time the referee gave us a penalty without being called to look at the incident by VAR?

Even when repeatedly presented with irrefutable proof of the loaded dice we are up against, season after season, some just think that refs and officials are " incompetent. "
In OF games factually we do not get the benefit of crucial goal deciding decisions.
All one way.
The only big decision I can remember going in our favour was the Silva penalty which was a penalty.
Contrast with Morelos goal and Dessers non foul incident when Roofe scored.
Collum managing to circumvent procedure as the VAR man.(I know it was offside anyway but he didn’t know at the time)
Dessers goal last game when brought back to inside our half for a foul.
In summary we don’t get benefit of the doubt.

In OF games factually we do not get the benefit of crucial goal deciding decisions.
All one way.
The only big decision I can remember going in our favour was the Silva penalty which was a penalty.
Contrast with Morelos goal and Dessers non foul incident when Roofe scored.
Collum managing to circumvent procedure as the VAR man.(I know it was offside anyway but he didn’t know at the time)
Dessers goal last game when brought back to inside our half for a foul.
In summary we don’t get benefit of the doubt.

That we haven't had a penalty at the piggery in 14 years says it all, mate.

Imagine if it was the reverse for them at Ibrox. ?

Rangers 5
St Mirren 4
Dundee 4
Hearts 4
Hibs 2
Livingston 2
Aberdeen 2
Kilmarnock 2
St Johnstone 1
Motherwell 1
Celtic 1
Ross County 0

Interesting statistics considering all VAR does is apparently cheat in our favour and against the filth.

It’s nothing that most of our support don’t already know when it comes to being robbed by officials, but it just goes to show that the filths control over the narrative sways the rest of Scottish footballs opinions to somehow think all the officials work in our favour.

Now there's a shockerooni for you!
Two against them, this season alone!

Rangers 5
St Mirren 4
Dundee 4
Hearts 4
Hibs 2
Livingston 2
Aberdeen 2
St Johnstone 1
Motherwell 1
Celtic 1
Kilmarnock 0
Ross County 0

When that is added to the 9? penalties not given by referees but reluctant VARs the bias against Rangers amongst referees is clear. Inquiry required.

Folk keep talking about our penalty v Celtic that wasn't given would have been ruled out due to offside in the build-up. This alleged offside has never been proven. I've only seen a still of the "offside" taken after the ball was released. No frame with lines drawn at the moment the ball was struck has ever been seen - because they never did it and guessed it was offside some time afterwards as an excuse after they realised they made the wrong call and have been trying to cover their arses ever since.

Last edited:
Have we not had something like 10 penalties given after VAR review on their own?

I assume this is for ones that we didn’t get or were wrongly given against us.

13 of the 16 penalties we've had in the league this season have been given after VAR review. 3 that weren't..

Tav missed penalty against Hearts in 2-1 win. Dessers against St Johnstone when wiped out by the goalie and McCausland at Livingston which the panel said should have been overturned (hard not to agree on that one)

The 2 penalties against us the same panel have said they were the wrong decisions and should have been overturned.

Also both us and Dundee had a red card that was given on the pitch, sent to the monitor by VAR, then confirmed by the ref, appealed by the club, then confirmed again by the SFA. These were determined to be incorrect decisions by the review.
How much kudos does the sfa give to the IRP?
Are they any more qualified than the refs, even though we are using them as they show us to be most maligned?
Are they just as much diddies as the refs?

Best stat to look at to see a ref’s performance in a game imo is the fouls to booking ratio for each team. Guess which team almost always comes out miles ahead.

Aye, but theirs are soft fouls in Scotland, apparently, and not worthy of bookings.
In Europe, strangely enough, they average roughly the same fouls per card as us.

So what sanctions are the SFA taking against the incompetent officials ?

If the review panel says the decisions are wrong then what are they doing about it as let’s face it the prize is £40m

It’s not acceptable the amount of errors that were made but officials need to be held to account otherwise the bad decisions will continue

Suspend officials if they get the wrong calls

They can’t earn if they are suspended so it will focus them on getting decisions correct

Is the Celtic decision in the game vs. Hearts?

If so, they got a penalty that wasn’t to negate the decision against them.
What decision? The boot to the face is a red card all day every day and the penalty if I remember correctly was a stonewaller.

Would be interested to know how many of each other teams came against the scum also like Johnson diving across the goal line to save it v Killie etc.

I dont think refs are bent. Never have. Wouldn’t renew my season ticket if i believed the game was a done deal etc. I also dont believe their is a pro killie or anti st mirren bias either. . But, had celtic been the team the most hard done by and us down the bottom, their fans would have been tweeting the fbi, writing to mps and requesting audiences at the vatican. It highlights the insanity of not just their fans, but any team thinking refs deliberately favour us.

It would be interesting to see the league table if these decisions were converted into points gained or lost.

Rangers 5
St Mirren 4
Dundee 4
Hearts 4
Hibs 2
Livingston 2
Aberdeen 2
St Johnstone 1
Motherwell 1
Celtic 1
Kilmarnock 0
Ross County 0

The he club should be highlighting this throughout it's social media channels.

So wait let’s take a step back and think about this.

The narrative in Scottish football currently or at least when there was a genuine title race with us in front - was them (celtic) using ex pros, paid for shills and useful stooges to push the ‘let’s drop VAR’ narrative. In my opinion it’s because we’ve had a fairer shake of the stick but based on this we are still being shafted.

Which begs the question. How bad were Rangers being treated pre VaR?!

I dont think refs are bent. Never have. Wouldn’t renew my season ticket if i believed the game was a done deal etc. I also dont believe their is a pro killie or anti st mirren bias either. . But, had celtic been the team the most hard done by and us down the bottom, their fans would have been tweeting the fbi, writing to mps and requesting audiences at the vatican. It highlights the insanity of not just their fans, but any team thinking refs deliberately favour us.
Clancy and Collum are cheating bastards mate.

The rest are just utterly incompetent, imho

P L Z and Dick Gordon ,Michael Stewart ,Sutton, Hartson, Rodgers, ,Lawwell most of the Rhecord and the Sun columnists . BBC Emerald Pacifific Quay Celtc Supporters club( Sportscene and Sportsound branches ) Radio Clyde will all be in denial and the IRP are now part of worst conspiracy ever known in football.

The he club should be highlighting this throughout it's social media channels.
I’m past the data. It’s as predictable as the sun rising in the East.

My frustration sits with those running Rangers F.C. In my opinion they have little influence in Scottish football and apparently no appetite to properly challenge that. Even when they intermittently try, read the Celtic Park fiasco, they manage to take a winning position and generate a loss out of it.

Rangers 5
St Mirren 4
Dundee 4
Hearts 4
Hibs 2
Livingston 2
Aberdeen 2
St Johnstone 1
Motherwell 1
Celtic 1
Kilmarnock 0
Ross County 0

Well I am SHOCKED. Not.

No surprise there. And even before VAR we were the team most wronged i expect.
The thing that strikes me is what the hell is this actually telling us - is it that our officials are so incapable of making correct decisions , even with tech to help them?
IF this is meaningful data, with a purpose, then surely the next action would be for those VAR experts/refs to declare why the are making wrong decisions.
Oh they are very capable of making decisions alright but some are scared to make the right decisions where Celtic are concerned and others for their bias!

1 decision wrong for the biggest mouthpieces to start a campaign to get rid of VAR hmmm?

The real question now is of all the other teams wrong decisions how many were wronged against Celtic?

Best stat to look at to see a ref’s performance in a game imo is the fouls to booking ratio for each team. Guess which team almost always comes out miles ahead.

And to repeat what a few others have mentioned before, would be interesting to see the timings of the cards.

That same team always seems to get their yellow cards from 70mins onwards in most games, and don't have to play with caution like their opponents getting booked from 15 minutes onwards.

So what were Radio Clyde referring to last night? They kept saying St Mirren were hardest done by with these calls with most incorrect decisions against them.

How do you explain those figures then? Just coincidence?

Anyone know the result of Dessers first goal against them where they thought Dessers commited a foul when he robbed the ball?

Rangers 5
St Mirren 4
Dundee 4
Hearts 4
Hibs 2
Livingston 2
Aberdeen 2
St Johnstone 1
Motherwell 1
Celtic 1
Kilmarnock 0
Ross County 0

Also be interesting to see these wrong decisions and how many times Celtic were the opponent / beneficiary

Have we not had something like 10 penalties given after VAR review on their own?

I assume this is for ones that we didn’t get or were wrongly given against us.
Surely it’s the case that these penalties should have been given by the match referee aren’t due to official and press intimidation
Some officials use VAR as a safety net to deflect pressure from the above being heaped on them

Back