Adrian Durham and talksport 2, gushing about the Rangers support

Lainey Love

I don’t have BT sports so listened to the game on talksport 2, I was sceptical at first but have to admit it was some of the finest commentary and pundit input I’ve heard in my 61 years.

Durham isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but there’s no denying he loves his football and appreciates what’s involved in a great performance and what makes a truly fantastic support.

You should have heard him gushing, not only about our fabulous performance but to be honest his praise of our support and the incredible noise overwhelmed him a bit, he sounded a bit croaky at times as if he was tearing up.

He asked Charlie Adam where’s the best place to go tonight for a piss up but Charlie declined as he has training tomorrow.

I can’t remember the name of the guy who did the actual commentary but I loved this from him just after we went up 1 nil.

“Their are people of a pensionable age bouncing up and down around Ibrox”

I don’t have BT sports so listened to the game on talksport 2, I was sceptical at first but have to admit it was some of the finest commentary and pundit input I’ve heard in my 61 years.

Durham isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but there’s no denying he loves his football and appreciates what’s involved in a great performance and what makes a truly fantastic support.

You should have heard him gushing, not only about our fabulous performance but to be honest his praise of our support and the incredible noise overwhelmed him a bit, he sounded a bit croaky at times as if he was tearing up.

He asked Charlie Adam where’s the best place to go tonight for a piss up but Charlie declined as he has training tomorrow.

I can’t remember the name of the guy who did the actual commentary but I loved this from him just after we went up 1 nil.

“Their are people of a pensionable age bouncing up and down around Ibrox”
Heard it. Thought he was excellent tbh.

Got Talksport1 on the now and both Cundy and Jamie O'hara on and the pair of them are buzzing. Usually don't like either of them as they're just wind of merchants but they do sound genuinely delighted for us.

Got Talksport1 on the now and both Cundy and Jamie O'hara on and the pair of them are buzzing. Usually don't like either of them as they're just wind of merchants but they do sound genuinely delighted for us.
The entire BBC Scotland team sounded delighted for us too. It means they get paid to cover us so it's no surprise the guys that usually hate us are happy for us to continue our journey.

National broadcaster lapping it up

Wonder how Alan Brazil will be in morning show! haha

My brother got on and said Hammers fans not to worry as Rangers are winning it for Britain, Cundy said what a strange thing to say as the fans wouldn't be agreeing with that.

My brother got on and said Hammers fans not to worry as Rangers are winning it for Britain, Cundy said what a strange thing to say as the fans wouldn't be agreeing with that.
They don't care
Edit - unintentional bump. Don't know how I ended up on this thread! Im a Weird cùnt

If I remember correctly he spent a bit of time in Glasgow attending university in his youth and from then on has always had a preference for us over that lot.

Back