Adrian durham winding up the tims again

Truth is - half a season with a shit manager. Quarter a season with a youth coach. Injuries throughout the squad and the odd rescinded red card in there for a laugh - and we’re still closing in on them.

A better managerial appointment rather than PC and slightly better luck on injuries would see a very different standing of the table.

BR is not the messiah they would have you believe.

TIME UP
Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers should quit now before Rangers topple them off the top of the table says talkSPORT pundit Adrian Durham

The Hoops crashed out of the Europa League last night, which prompted Durham to take a swipe at the Northern Irishman

By Gary Taylor
23rd February 2018, 8:16 pm

Updated: 23rd February 2018, 9:45 pm
BRENDAN RODGERS should quit Parkhead while his side are top of the table.

That’s the view of talkSPORT pundit Adrian Durham, who hit out at Celtic after they crashed out of the Europa League against Zenit St Petersburg last night.

PA:pRESS ASSOCIATION
Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers
Durham says Rodgers should leave his position as Hoops boss while his team are top of the table as he reckons Rangers are on their way to becoming a force again.

Speaking on his Drivetime show Durham said: “I’m looking at it thinking this is the second season for Brendan Rodgers – he can’t do any better, he can’t do any more.

“The problem with the third year is that he’s not really going to do anything that he’s not done before. He’s been unbeaten and I can’t see them going any further in Europe.

“So all he has to focus on is whether they can improve and do better. I can’t see that.

JAMES LINCOLN
talkSPORT pundit Adrian Durham
“He must be looking over his shoulder. I think that Hearts game will have shocked him because Hearts absolutely rinsed Celtic that day and I know it doesn’t happen regularly but he must have been shocked by it.

“I think he has to get out before Rangers overtake them. He has to think I don’t want this to be on my watch. I don’t want Rangers to catch up with Celtic on my watch. I don’t want that on my CV’.

“And I think there’s a real possibility of that next season.

BET £10 WITH SUN BETS AND GET A FREE £30 BET

“It looks like Rangers have got their house in order and are starting to go places.”

Celtic are currently top of the Scottish Premiership and lead second placed Rangers by nine points.

Keep up to date with ALL the latest news, transfers and goals from Scottish football plus fixtures, results and live match commentary

Celtic 0 St Johnstone 0 - Hoops struggle with Euro hangover as they draw blank against Saints

Truth is - half a season with a shit manager. Quarter a season with a youth coach. Injuries throughout the squad and the odd rescinded red card in there for a laugh - and we’re still closing in on them.

A better managerial appointment rather than PC and slightly better luck on injuries would see a very different standing of the table.

In hindsight,I wonder where we'd be if Murts had come in before Pedro,I think we'd be closer than we are. I think we've come on leaps since he came in. I'd like us to get within a couple of points of them and see if they can handle the pressure.

huge game tomorrow.... a win piles on the pressure ahead of their trip to Sheep. Dropped points up there and a win for us on Tuesday night could see a gap of 3-4 points before they kick-off Wednesday night.

He's right we will overtake them with Murty in charge next season as continuity is key...players signing new deals under Murty, talking silverware under Murty, fulfilling ambitions here under Murty, getting the club back to where we belong under Murty, etc.
Not the idle talk of a club/players in constant flux anymore things solidifying on and off the park(finance).
You can only imagine our placing in the league without the manager and team out(end of season)manager team in(close season)manager and team out(mid season)and manager and team in Allen/Murty...thats some season already and we're in sight of the top...we needed it to be single figures before the break imo but the young guys in the team can smell blood...

I hope we burst the Jambo's today in more ways than 1.

He's a bit of a troll but I believe there's a genuine dislike of them when it comes to Durham as well. Long may it continue given the platform he has :D

Durham dislikes the Bheasts as much as we do - I think that’s partly due to his dislike and contempt for Alan Brazil who always tries to find ways to praise the Bheasts on Talksport radio. Always good to hear the bold Adrian have another pop at them.

Only thing is with people highlighting this their board may throw money at the it and spend big

We have some fans. They have the media, the forums, even the team believing their own bullshit
Correct,i think it was Tuesday night.Durham said that if Josh Windass played for Celtic,the media would be calling for him to be capped for England.

See when you put it like that, you’re absolutely spot on.

Not as straight forward as that. Remember Pedro signed Morelos , Jack , Dorrans, Candeias, John and brought McCrorie into the team.

Just heard a stat on Rocksport that under Brenda they have conceded 48 goals in europe, thats 12% of all euro goals conceded since 1962

wow

Yeah Talksport Driven time podcast

I just hope we do Hearts today. That is all that matters, beat Hearts and we can enjoy the rest of the weekend
cheers mate ill download that and we will beat them today :)

Durham will be reclined on a big comfy chair, big cigar and brandy in hand, contentedly reading all the twitter hate from the tims, job done ! :cool:

Only thing is with people highlighting this their board may throw money at the it and spend big
They might do just that. But if they do spend big and don't make the CL group stages (IF they win the league) then they are saddled with players on massive wages and no CL money to pay them. Stick or twist time for the scummy bastards.

They might do just that. But if they do spend big and don't make the CL group stages (IF they win the league) then they are saddled with players on massive wages and no CL money to pay them. Stick or twist time for the scummy bastards.

They didn't get Roberts in this season until they qualified for the champions league.

A lot of their spending depends on that

Back