Advice for the Manager - Learn to hate them

OlegKuznetsov

Gerrards Rangers teams hated they bastards and treated everyone of them like shite on your shoe. With contempt.

Today youve got players laughing and smiling with them. Silva congratulating Maeda for taking the ball off him. Helping them up after fouling.

Learn to hate them if you want to defeat them. We dont hate them enough

Sign players that are up for the fight.

Gerrards Rangers teams hated they bastards and treated everyone of them like shite on your shoe. With contempt.

Today youve got players laughing and smiling with them. Silva congratulating Maeda for taking the ball off him. Helping them up after fouling.

Learn to hate them if you want to defeat them. We dont hate them enough

Sign players that are up for the fight.
At one point Silva was treating Johnston for cramp, I couldn't actually believe what I was seeing!

The players and management need to show them complete disdain. We are far too nice.

Silva treating rhat face for cramp reminded me of Bassey helping their player up in the 2022 semi final and Lundstram game him dogs abuse. That sort of contempt needs to be shown again. No laughing and joking with players at stops in play. Focus on the job at hand.

When you go into these games, you are going to war. 9 times out of 10, the team who comes out top in these games over a season wins the league. They’ve got 10 points off us this year.

Back