Affected Supporters

I got CD7, row L, seats 304 and 305. Looking at close seats from a view from my seat site, looks like it’ll be not to bad a view.
Was up in CD2, Row AA for Benfica game as I done a switch so my mate could take his wean and was impressed with the view with even being that far back tbh.
Going by my seat, that sounds as if it's pretty much level with the goal line and either the last or second last row of the front section of CD7. It shouldn't be too bad

If people are honest, vast majority sound like they’ve landed an upgrade during this process.

Hopefully helps put to bed the hysteria that followed the announcement.
It certainly helps. But it still amounts to very poor handling from the club. If the email had said 'first come first served, but don't worry there are plenty of seats available and here's how the process will work' then that would have still triggered questions but panic would have been much reduced. It was the simple 'first come first served' and no more detail that caused the problems.

I got a seat move yesterday from BR5 to MRS restricted view was advised you just can’t see corner flag on main stand right hand side
Looked at seat view today and there is a huge post right at my seat so I’ll be back in to TO to see what else is available.

Is TO open tomorrow, does anyone know ?

I got a seat move yesterday from BR5 to MRS restricted view was advised you just can’t see corner flag on main stand right hand side
Looked at seat view today and there is a huge post right at my seat so I’ll be back in to TO to see what else is available.

Never ever go for restricted views at Ibrox, they are brutal

IMG-2732.jpg

Advised by who?

How is there so many available? I get club deck availability as they were the less desirable seats but there have been some decent seats available dotted round the stadium.

Also seems to be maybe a lot of ones have decided to stick with the reduced season ticket?

Yip. I had a look not long ago and there are still lots of decent seats available, especially for single seats. Plenty availability for multiple seats in CD1 and CD7
How can you see what’s available? Are you in the affected category?

How can you see what’s available? Are you in the affected category?
Rangers sent an email with a link to select if you wanted to choose a new seat for those affected by the moves. You can still access the link and see where the remaining seats are. Quite a few at the back of the Club deck together. Lots of seats in the wings of the enclosures and a lot of restricted view seats in main stand and enclosure.

Last edited:
I had my seats in BF5 for a good few years and managed to move to BF2 on friday and am i happy, dont know yet. As leaving people who i stand and talk to regarding lots of different things weird

I had my seats in BF5 for a good few years and managed to move to BF2 on friday and am i happy, dont know yet. As leaving people who i stand and talk to regarding lots of different things weird
I had planned to stay in BF1 but I just wouldn’t trust our board never to give in the the scum and handing over the whole stand again

This is the available seats in all stands from about an hour ago.

frontRear
Broomloan645
Govan116
Club deck969
Main Stand171
Enclosures182
Total1390

About 65% in these areas

CD1246 Seats available£573 - £682Adult246
CD2176 Seats available£573 - £682Adult176
CD6244 Seats available£573 - £682Adult244
CD779 Seats available£573 - £682Adult79
SE155 Seats available£514 - £573Adult55
SE210 Seats available£514 - £573Adult10
SW422 Seats available£514 - £573Adult22
SW574 Seats available£514 - £573Adult74

Last edited:
Hoping that the points drop to 200 ish for the season ticket waiting list and I can get my daughter a season ticket close to me this season.

Hoping that the points drop to 200 ish for the season ticket waiting list and I can get my daughter a season ticket close to me this season.
Can see the club holding back some of the seats made available to the seat movers. Give them some wiggle room when it comes to allocating the BF4/5 stayers come OF time.

Be interesting to see what happens to waiting list this year.

Back