Affected Supporters

I’ve been away working and haven’t had a chance to move seat today from BF4. Is there still any chance of a move? There don’t seem to be any left.

@Greg Marshall could you let me know how I can move please?

The issue is, IMO, the mockery of MyGers , the club are having it both ways, selling off site hospitality tickets that many thought were going to MyGers members , who paid their £ at the start of the season for "priority" ticket sales
I’ve been going to Ibrox since the mid-90’s and have never known there to be a non ST holder sale of tickets for OF games.

Mygers isn’t a golden ticket. It’s a supporter membership scheme where you get a gift, discounts and access to tickets when they’re available. To expect there to be hundreds or thousands of tickets for OF games is never going to happen. My ST renewal was £700 and those two games are the main reason I do it. They’re also the main revenue driver for the club.

The whole hospitality thing has been going on for years, it’s just more publicly available now to know what’s going on.

Theres not a club in the UK who wouldn’t monetise the hottest ticket in town and make £450k instead of 45k (big difference) from 1k tickets.

Because next season they’ll prioritise the offsite hospitality ahead of a mygers sale and rsc allocation
For the two biggest, commercially money spinning games of the season? So they should.

The old firm games are Scotland’s equivalent of the Super Bowl. We demand a successful team on the park with tens of millions invested - 2.5k tickets sold at hospitality for these games vs normal prices is the difference of £2m revenue per season. That’s a new player.

I’ve been away working and haven’t had a chance to move seat today from BF4. Is there still any chance of a move? There don’t seem to be any left.

@Greg Marshall could you let me know how I can move please?
Don’t have a link I can send you but read your emails very carefully and there should be a link to take you to the seat selection. Last I heard (a couple of hours ago) there was a post saying still plenty singleton seats left. Dunno about doubles etc. CD7 seemed to be the main area.

Which is totally wrong.

Next seasons old firms priority should be the fans who have decided to remain in the affected areas and ensure they are sorted. Then a split of mygers and RSC sales.

There will still be a limited number of tickets left after renewal dates have shut so will be interesting if they will be set aside and offered to new season ticket holders, hospitality, or sold on a game to game basis.
Might as well just admit that we’ll never get ahead of Celtic commercially, make Karim Virani redundant and tell the gaffer his transfer budget is being cut by a few million.

Well seen your ticket wasn’t one of the affected ones eh?
It really wouldn’t have mattered mate. I’ve been displaced from the Broomloan many times to accommodate their old 7k allocation.

I’m glad most got sorted, and I didn’t want them to get their 2.5k in the first place, I prefer Ibrox with no IRA sympathisers in it.

But the whole hospitality argument is a red herring. If we demand a successful team and need to match Celtic £ for £ with a smaller stadium, then I’m cognisant enough to realise we need to prioritise the highest revenue generating streams.

The idea that we’d go through every MyGers member and sorted out every RSC before allocating tickets to hospitality is madness. The fact of the matter is these people put serious money into the club and we need them.

For the two biggest, commercially money spinning games of the season? So they should.

The old firm games are Scotland’s equivalent of the Super Bowl. We demand a successful team on the park with tens of millions invested - 2.5k tickets sold at hospitality for these games vs normal prices is the difference of £2m revenue per season. That’s a new player.
What makes the club more money in the long run? It’s not 2500 that are sold as offsite hospitality, a decent wedge of that is but not that full amount. Mygers is pushed by the club as it’s a huge earner, more stable income in the long run

What makes the club more money in the long run? It’s not 2500 that are sold as offsite hospitality, a decent wedge of that is but not that full amount. Mygers is pushed by the club as it’s a huge earner, more stable income in the long run
I promise you, the club will always make more money selling high end hospitality at £300-400 per seat per game than they will flogging tat and ticket access for £40. The Old Firm game alone will have generated the guts of £1m revenue from the 2.5k hospitality seats. That’s over half of what MyGers brings in across a full season from one match.

We’ve had several hospitality suites at Ibrox for the best part of 40 years, it’s not a new concept. It’s by far and away the more ‘stable’ of the two, but they’re not mutually exclusive.

They’ll also always sell 50k+ Mygers a season based purely on access to away tickets and Hampden.

I promise you, the club will always make more money selling high end hospitality at £300-400 per seat per game than they will flogging tat and ticket access for £40. The Old Firm game alone will have generated the guts of £1m revenue from the 2.5k hospitality seats. That’s over half of what MyGers brings in across a full season from one match.

We’ve had several hospitality suites at Ibrox for the best part of 40 years, it’s not a new concept. It’s by far and away the more ‘stable’ of the two, but they’re not mutually exclusive.

They’ll also always sell 50k+ Mygers a season based purely on access to away tickets and Hampden.
I don’t have any issue on the hospitality venues we have around Ibrox.

What annoys me is when normal seats around the ground are held back for sports travel agents to sell on at massive costs for the big games, yet for a st johnstone match on a wet cold November midweek they are begging RSCs and mygers members to take up the tickets. Thats the issue I have.

It bugs me that guys, just cause they have a bit of cash about them turns up for an old firm game just for them to say “look at me” and get a few likes on fb, yet would laugh their head of at someone going to a normal run of the mill SPFL match

I know football is a business nowadays but %^*& me, the club has to show the fans and support some appreciation and gratitude and not take us for granted

The tickets they sell on a game by game basis

Bf4 and bf5 will now be the tickets sold game by game

Which makes sense.

Average seats, but good for weekly adhoc sales and a chance for people to see occasional games.

b3dacc74177b2c08bf9b43a2b6826a5e.jpg

Managed to get CD5 row F can anyone confirm if it is roughly where I've marked with red?

You’ve won a watch.

That’s a great seat.

I'm similar, we've got 4 seats together - only row A and B of BF1 could.house us all together so haven't moved.

If the singing section is being moved, do we think there will be more seats available in the summer? Otherwise I'll just need to take my chances in the OF ballot.

Row A and B of BF1 that you were offered was the singing section mate. That was 2 of the UB's rows.

By the sounds of it from people who have moved, BF1 was the main place where a few tickets together were able to move to.

Just dawned on me that I’m in row W of GF, which is one of the rows in line for a move for the disabled sections next year :oops:

But I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it. Just glad to get next season sorted. Maybe the ones moving for the disabled section in Govan when the time comes will be treated a bit better by the club

I have wondered about this actually.

If the people displaced in the Broomy for the new disabled section get priority in the cantilever like we did in the Copland, then there will not be nearly enough seats in it to cover those being displaced for the Govan disabled section.

Not sure how they are gonna decide who gets cantilever, and who doesn't next summer.

was there much selection left?
There are still a fair few seats dotted around the stadium if you are only after single seats but CD1 is the only real place where you can get multiples easily enough. There are still loads of 3, 4 and even 5 together if you want them in there. There are still a few 2’s and 3’s in CD7 as well.

I have wondered about this actually.

If the people displaced in the Broomy for the new disabled section get priority in the cantilever like we did in the Copland, then there will not be nearly enough seats in it to cover those being displaced for the Govan disabled section.

Not sure how they are gonna decide who gets cantilever, and who doesn't next summer.
Awww I’ll be back then in this position possibly then end of next season again :oops: :(

There are still a fair few seats dotted around the stadium if you are only after single seats but CD1 is the only real place where you can get multiples easily enough. There are still loads of 3, 4 and even 5 together if you want them in there. There are still a few 2’s and 3’s in CD7 as well.
CD1 and CD7 both have cracking views, especially down the front 10 or so seats. The closer to CD2 and CD6 the better.

You could actually be sitting next to someone in CD2 or CD6 in the last seat of CD1 or CD7 and they are paying £100 more a season.

CD1 and CD7 both have cracking views, especially down the front 10 or so seats. The closer to CD2 and CD6 the better.

You could actually be sitting next to someone in CD2 or CD6 in the last seat of CD1 or CD7 and they are paying £100 more a season.
The seats towards the very edge of CD7 are discounted by around £100, whereas the same seats in CD1 are full price as far as I’m aware. I’m assuming that’s the reason there is more availability in CD1

Managed to get 3 together CD5 right on edge of CD4 row Q. Any idea if this is to high?

£1600 for adult kid snd 16yr old. Actually shocking was only about £600 odd last year.
I think that's about the best in terms of seat position before its gets to high. I was CD1 back row for years and the difference in viewing going down 10 rows was night and day.

Managed to get 3 together CD5 right on edge of CD4 row Q. Any idea if this is to high?

£1600 for adult kid snd 16yr old. Actually shocking was only about £600 odd last year.
16yr old better start earning their keep :oops:

Glad you sorted though.

It’s worked because you started using the correct link.

Mental how many people aren’t and are missing out on good seats.
I was using the exact same link at the bottom of the email and it had been coming up an error message prior to that.

What part of the email are you clicking on? What wording?
The white box that says “Select New Seat”. It hadn’t been working the first few times I tried to do it, as the stadium plan would be greyed out and then an error message would come up. Eventually after a few times clicking and reopening it showed me the parts of the stadium with availability and I got a new seat move to GF6.

From front to back-
Row Q is the “last” row of the higher price band.
Row R to the back row are in the cheaper price band.
The price change is due to the overhang of the roof.
The front three rows are hospitality areas.
Row Q is around the middle.
The very back row is AC.
(X,Y,Z the AA,AB and AC are the back six rows)
Seats run from 1-322 across the way.

From front to back-
Row Q is the “last” row of the higher price band.
Row R to the back row are in the cheaper price band.
The price change is due to the overhang of the roof.
The front three rows are hospitality areas.
Row Q is around the middle.
The very back row is AC.
(X,Y,Z the AA,AB and AC are the back six rows)
Seats run from 1-322 across the way.
Are the hospitality rows A,B and C then? Then regular seats start at D ....?

Has anyone that sits in GF had any correspondence about the new disabled sections yet for next season, or what way they are sorting it? I remember a while back some correspondence regarding the disabled sections but I didn’t pay attention to it as it wasn’t affecting me.

Sorta playing in my head now that I will have to go through all this next season again when they start work on it, wish I’d have tried a few rows forward so as I would hopefully not be affected. I chose further back as it was a better view :(

Has anyone that sits in GF had any correspondence about the new disabled sections yet for next season, or what way they are sorting it? I remember a while back some correspondence regarding the disabled sections but I didn’t pay attention to it as it wasn’t affecting me.

Sorta playing in my head now that I will have to go through all this next season again when they start work on it, wish I’d have tried a few rows forward so as I would hopefully not be affected. I chose further back as it was a better view :(

The timeline for the new disabled facilities in the Govan is not confirmed. I don't expect it to be next season.

That's cracking - you got 3 together there

Fair enough, a lot of people were clicking the renew section or going directly to the ticket site.
I have heard this morning that at least 2 sets of father and sons on our bus have missed the boat. I would imagine they have not been able to follow the instructions or been able to log on at 12 due to their working situation.

I have heard this morning that at least 2 sets of father and sons on our bus have missed the boat. I would imagine they have not been able to follow the instructions or been able to log on at 12 due to their working situation.
There are still seats available in twos. Might not be suitable but they have time to log in and take a look.

That's good to hear. Whilst some won't be happy with the locations its good to know that many of us on here vastly over-estimated how difficult it was going to be to get seats together for family groups. It sounds like most, if not all, should be able to get something, somewhere. I had feared even that would not be possible.

Are the hospitality rows A,B and C then? Then regular seats start at D ....?
Yes.
You have got a great seat/view.
Hospitality boxes front three rows-A,B and C.
Regular seating behind that starts at Row D.
(The extreme wings of the Clubdeck don’t have the hospitality seating at the front)

I got CD7, row L, seats 304 and 305. Looking at close seats from a view from my seat site, looks like it’ll be not to bad a view.
Was up in CD2, Row AA for Benfica game as I done a switch so my mate could take his wean and was impressed with the view with even being that far back tbh.

They haven't missed the boat at all. Still seats available - just the choice is more limited. Tell them to get on with it.

Back